Jenny's Thongs Now For Sale!!!

JennySweet

Hey everyone! Check out all the panties for sale below! If you see some you like, let me know and I'll quote you. There are all sorts of brands including CK, La Senza, VS, Gap, Esprit and others. Different colors, different sizes. Clean or worn for a bit extra, your choice. Just use the pictures to let me know which ones you want! If you buy more, I'll give a discount too.

Have fun shopping <3

-Jenny

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/entropicabyss2014/library/

VSPinkLuver

Hey there... I am new here but I was wondering how much for your light pink lacy thong and the pink leopard print thong that's right before it in the pics

JennySweet

Hey, thanks for the interest!

Can you please PM me with your request and use the file number to ID the image so there's no confusion? Sorry, I should have put this in my first post.

JennySweet

Hey everyone!

This is Jenny and for 2016 I've added more panties to my collection! Great rates and as always, if you buy multiple items, group discounts apply. Just a reminder there are many brands, colors, sizes and styles to choose from and you can buy them clean or worn. Just have a look through my collection, pick the ones you like and PM me to place an order or ask questions!

Happy shopping boys :3

-Jenny