What thong is this? "Different" whaletails

tuzenbakh

Hi everyone,

This maybe works better in the requests thread, but wondered if it might start a picture trend, so maybe goes here. What are some of the "different" whaletails you've seen in photos - the odd shape of thong, the odd person flashing it, and so on.

I've seen a couple of photos before (trying to find them now is proving difficult!), involving the following type of thong - can anyone tell me what type of thong this is - and who produced it? It's fascinated me for ages, and I've no idea what term to google to find it! Any help would be appreciated.

One shot in particular I'd love to find - it was of a girl washing her car. She was in jeans and a hoodie, and out the top of her jeans was peeking a light blue version of the above thong - it was ridiculously hot, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. Does anyone know where to find it?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

clthong

Hey, good idea for a thread! I've seen that type of thong in the pic you posted quite a few times but I'm also not sure what it is or who produced it. As far as some of the types of whale tails, I've always been interested in when you see a pic of a girl exposing a thong who looks nerdy or like she wouldn't be wearing such sexy underwear : D

Gbanger

I've always been interested in when you see a pic of a girl exposing a thong who looks nerdy or like she wouldn't be wearing such sexy underwear : D

This. So refreshing, and such a pleasant surprise.

In one of my high school math classes there was a really obnoxious teacher's pet type. She was so nerdy looking, glasses, greasy hair, frumpy clothes, acne face, and a body that was just out of shape. She was also such an uppity, judgmental, brown nosing type. I really couldn't stand anything about this chick. Anyways, our seating chart got changed and I got seated right behind her. Lo and behold, any time I ever saw her underwear slip or peek it, she was always wearing thong! It was unbelievable, the most unexpected thing. She would wear thick, loose fitting pants- so pantylines were never the issue- and based on how she otherwise dressed and carried herself, she was making zero efforts to be sexy. So I've concluded that she simply must enjoy having her underwear perpetually wedged up her ass all day long.

Moral of the story: An obnoxious, unattractive chick who I would of bet my life proudly wore granny panties managed to engineer attraction & respect from me solely due to her preference for butt-splitting underwear.

tuzenbakh

Brilliant posts - great pictures clthong, and awesome story from Gbanger!!

I had a similar experience with a teacher at school - her name was Miss Paterson and she taught maths. She was just really plain - wore glasses and always wore her brunette hair in a ponytail. She was mid 20s, but dressed like someone in her 30s - just really conservative. I'd seen thong slips from a few other teachers, but never thought I'd get one from Miss Paterson.

One day, she was getting something out of her cupboard behind her desk, when she let out a scream. As she pulled out the textbook she was looking for, a fairly big spider was on it (nothing huge, but I can understand the shock!). Anyway, she dropped the book and leapt onto her chair to get away from it. By doing that, she ended up crouched on her chair - her pants rode down and her shirt had gone up...I was situated in just the right place, and had a very nice view of her light blue thong. It wasn't a huge slip, but I was very surprised to see this really nerdy teacher wearing a thong!

situated in a nice position to get a view of her light blue thong