Anyone you know who wish would thong slip and just hasn't?

Teamcooper

with most people I know I have been able to tell if there are a thong person or not. everyone slips at some point, and if they don't, there's always VTL! And for the most part I want to see because I like thongs, I would say in most cases the girls aren't my type.

BUT

There's this one girl I know that I would kill to see a thong slip from (or a slip of any sort!) and just haven't!
She's about 25, I've known her for about 6 years, shortish red hair, about 5'4" with a slightly chubby build. She has massive tits too. She has a sort of emo style going on, which at one point was really my thing! You know, every picture she takes if looking up.
I've worked with her, been on nights out with her and all sorts and never once as much has seen a slight slip or a hint at what type of underwear she might have on!
I came reeeeeeally close once when she was stood right next to me and dropped something and I know for a fact there would have been a slip (from what she was wearing and angle she bent at) but i was talking to someone at the time and couldn't look without noticing!

Anyone else got ones that just won't happen?

cheesewiz

I have seen my roomate's thong like twice and I've lived with her for like 3 years. She wears tiny baggy PJ shorts all the time and have seen up the leg of the shorts many times. She also wears super stretchy dress pants to work and yoga pants. We go to the gym every so often and the bike has a really uncomfortable seat so she's always squirming around.
But in all those circumstances, only those 2 times I saw her thong and at such random times...

PinkAndLacy

There's this half-Japanese woman at my workplace who works with me twice per week, she has a really nice ass, and her pants always show it off, but she never wears skimpy clothing so I've never seen her panties. I'd definitely like to see a whale tail on her.

PinkAndLacy

And speaking of slips I longed for, today I saw one. The cleaning lady at my work is young and hot, and from her panty lines I could tell that she was a thong wearer, but never had the luck of seeing a flash. Today however I noticed she had leopard print panties on, and from the panty lines I saw it was a thong. When she crouched I could see that the center was black, and the sides had a leopard pattern. Pretty nice.