Girls/women with panty fetishes.

Sc2012

I overheard a story a few weeks ago, a girl was talking about how her female roommate would steal and wear her worn panties/thongs. (Unfortunately I didn't hear the rest of the story). It makes me wonder how many women out there are into wearing, stealing, collecting, sniffing, ect other women's panties.

I did some Internet searching with few results on the subject.

In my seaches, the best thing I found was a couple on Craigslist that were into swapping pics and panties with other couples. The wife enjoys wearing other women's underwear. They even make videos of thier "panty play" (I emailed them in hopes I could send one of my wife's thongs for them to play with, sounds kinda hot!).

Anyway, does anyone have any stories/experiences with women who love thongs and panties as much as us guys?

Captain

My girlfriend has an underwear fetish, thongs and g-strings mainly. She wouldn't wear anyone else's if I got them, she just feels extra sexy in them so buys a lot :)

cheesewiz

I'm not sure if my GF has a thong fetish like I do, but she definitely likes buying them and showing them off to me

sixinchbat

Hehe I have such a huge fetish started when I caught my husband with his hand on his Co k and my sisters,panty on his,nose I was so mad. After he left I was putting her panty back when I sniffed it. I instantly became wet and from there I would take my mom's and sisters and sniff and lick and even rub on my pussy than I started to wear them for my husband and felt so naughty I have taken from overc30 girls from all ages its so hot if anyone is interested I'll wear any panties they send me and take pictures in if it smells good enough I'll make a video of me smelling while masterbating! !

poth2747

Hehe I have such a huge fetish started when I caught my husband with his hand on his Co k and my sisters,panty on his,nose I was so mad. After he left I was putting her panty back when I sniffed it. I instantly became wet and from there I would take my mom's and sisters and sniff and lick and even rub on my pussy than I started to wear them for my husband and felt so naughty I have taken from overc30 girls from all ages its so hot if anyone is interested I'll wear any panties they send me and take pictures in if it smells good enough I'll make a video of me smelling while masterbating! !

would love to see you make a video and pictures of the panties

sixinchbat

You have some panties you want to send me to wear? If not did you wanna buy the panties I wear in video?