Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incest?

Hybrid View

Incest?

Just wondering if anyone here has ever been in to it? I've personally only had it with one of my male cousins years back when I first started wearing thongs oddly enough.

2. Sponsored Links

Re: Incest?

My older brother has given me head, when I was 13, and I've had a huge crush on my sister and aunt. I'd still take a blowjob if it were offered... I think I'm not sure.

4. Sponsored Links

Ive always enjoyed the thought of it but its a pity I never had a sister.

6. Sponsored Links

my sisters and i were not close in age, so by the time I got to the age cock play, its not consent was ever a thing. I can tell stories of fantasy if you wish

8. Sponsored Links

My sister and I would play and roll around with each other in our underwear, we'd grab each other's butts and I'd grind my hard on into her butt.
    Btw I'd love to hear some stories Joni Joni

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Topher'sThong View Post
    My sister and I would play and roll around with each other in our underwear, we'd grab each other's butts and I'd grind my hard on into her butt.
    Btw I'd love to hear some stories Joni Joni
    I had a cousin that I got the opportunity to do that with, wish I would've taken more advantage of the situation. and that's hot, I'd love to hear more. and They would all be works of fiction (unfortunately), FYI

12. Sponsored Links

My sister and I were both adopted.She wanted to get with me at a young age but she was nervous about it.Much to my benefit,having one of her girlfriends there made it okay.Lots more to tell but I'll leave it at that for now

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by TONY View Post
    My sister and I were both adopted.She wanted to get with me at a young age but she was nervous about it.Much to my benefit,having one of her girlfriends there made it okay.Lots more to tell but I'll leave it at that for now
    I'd love to hear more TONY

16. Sponsored Links

I do love my moms and sisters panties and bra's, but I do not actually lust for them.

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by momspanties View Post
    I do love my moms and sisters panties and bra's, but I do not actually lust for them.
    what is it about their panties you enjoy so much?

20. Sponsored Links