Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incest?

Re: Incest?

Well, moms were the first I ever played with at around age 13. Her panties now are so much hotter thanks to VS and having younger sisters. Sisters are hot cause they are younger and I have access to their panties often. Same with mom.

2. Sponsored Links

Plus, mom wears only sheer lace bra's. 34DD naturals. I have yet to find other ladies who wear the sheer ones.... So much padding nowadays =(

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by momspanties View Post
    Well, moms were the first I ever played with at around age 13. Her panties now are so much hotter thanks to VS and having younger sisters. Sisters are hot cause they are younger and I have access to their panties often. Same with mom.
    very nice, how much younger? mine is 9 years older than I am, so i hadn't much in the way of knowing at the time

6. Sponsored Links

When I cum in my moms thongs, bras, g strings I like to think it's me marking my territory so to speak, I wank over her easily 2-3 times a week, she's my ultimate goal.

8. Sponsored Links

Nice love thongs!

10. Sponsored Links

There's no way she's never not looked at one of her thongs and not wondered where the cum stain has come from

12. Sponsored Links

Guys, I've struck absolute gold, i found some pictures of my aunt, roughly 200+ where she is either naked or in a thong i've used them far too much already, my dick went solid as a rock the second i saw them

14. Sponsored Links

I think you should share!

16. Sponsored Links

yes definitly share them

18. Sponsored Links

I have a younger cousin who is really close to me. when she started fucking her first boyfriend he told her that she was the worst cock sucker ever so she asked me to teach her. she really was very bad at giving head but after a couple of blowjobs she stoped biting my cock and got really good at it. we even did 69 a couple of times but she never let me fuck her.

20. Sponsored Links