Gay, Straight or Bisexual?

What would you define your sexuality as?

• Straight

Votes: 276 61.1%
  • Gay

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 144 31.9%
  • Asexual

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters

some guy

Asexual person, curious what brought you here. Typically asexual people wouldn't visit a forum like this because they're not interested.

Other person, how do you classify yourself?

Undiesrgr8

Asexual person, curious what brought you here. Typically asexual people wouldn't visit a forum like this because they're not interested.

Other person, how do you classify yourself?
I found this forum searching for info on Male thongs. I think what didn't bother me about this forum is I have no problem seeing body's. Guys or girls. I don't have any desire whatsoever for masculinity sexually. I don't get anything from guys in thongs or seek pictures out. I like girls. Thongs are a turn on on women no doubt. I just want to see thongs on the shelves for guys like women. I would like to see any stigma behind dudes wearing Male thongs gone. Same with tights. Tights and thongs are so functional. Everyone should give em a shot!

some guy

I found this forum searching for info on Male thongs. I think what didn't bother me about this forum is I have no problem seeing body's. Guys or girls. I don't have any desire whatsoever for masculinity sexually. I don't get anything from guys in thongs or seek pictures out. I like girls. Thongs are a turn on on women no doubt. I just want to see thongs on the shelves for guys like women. I would like to see any stigma behind dudes wearing Male thongs gone. Same with tights. Tights and thongs are so functional. Everyone should give em a shot!
Sounds like you might be heterosexual, then?

Newt8155

Consider myself straight but like many others, I like looking at guys in thongs, like looking at dicks, crotches, and having my duck sucked by guys.

Ua

Just a sagging thonger
I am gay. I personally only wear men's underwear. Women's clothing never appealed to me. I would presume that would have something to do with not being interested in women sexually.

I am curious to know if straight men who wear thong underwear choose to wear mens, womens or both. Same for bi, gay, asexual, and other. Also why they prefer their choice.

I like made for male thongs mainly because the cut, fabric and patterns are more masculine. I'm not really one for lace or silk underwear. I like having room up front for my "boys".

Everyone should just wear what makes them happy. I'm just curious about others feelings on the topic.

Newt8155

I am gay. I personally only wear men's underwear. Women's clothing never appealed to me. I would presume that would have something to do with not being interested in women sexually.

I am curious to know if straight men who wear thong underwear choose to wear mens, womens or both. Same for bi, gay, asexual, and other. Also why they prefer their choice.

I like made for male thongs mainly because the cut, fabric and patterns are more masculine. I'm not really one for lace or silk underwear. I like having room up front for my "boys".

Everyone should just wear what makes them happy. I'm just curious about others feelings on the topic.
I consider myself straight but have experimented a few times. I choose mens style underwear, whether boxers, boxer briefs or thongs. Womens underwear is of interest to me only when on a woman.

Ua

Just a sagging thonger
I consider myself straight but have experimented a few times. I choose mens style underwear, whether boxers, boxer briefs or thongs. Womens underwear is of interest to me only when on a woman.
See, to me that makes sense!

I am trying to understand the appeal for straight guys(and those gay/bi/however you identify) of wearing female underwear. I am not knocking it or trying to shame. I am just curious. I don't have a feminine proclivity. Even being a gay 100% bottom. I still love having a cock and like my underwear to provide the room needed and an aesthetic that is masculine. I just find it interesting that so many straight males like to crossdress or wear panties. Whatever floats your boat. I personally feel that having room for the "family jewels" and fabric/designs made to fit the male body are more appealing.

Newt8155

I am trying to understand the appeal for straight guys(and those gay/bi/however you identify) of wearing female underwear. I am not knocking it or trying to shame. I am just curious. I don't have a feminine proclivity. Even being a gay 100% bottom. I still love having a cock and like my underwear to provide the room needed and an aesthetic that is masculine. I just find it interesting that so many straight males like to crossdress or wear panties. Whatever floats your boat. I personally feel that having room for the "family jewels" and fabric/designs made to fit the male body are more appealing.
Well put. Thanks

Ppics30

I wear things that fit my "family jewels". It took some time and trial and error to find but I find things more comfortable because they stay up, and keep everything in place. As a youth I was very athletic this was either in a Speedo for swimming or a jock strap for football/baseball. I prefer for my jewels to be held in place. As far as masculine....I don't see how a thing of any color is masculine. I guess that's part of the allure....they are feminine.... BTW, my wife hates them....

Reactions: Ua