Hot Chicks in Yoga Pants @ Gym

archer

I wish my gym had half the talent yours does. So what is it like to work out with a boner all the time?

P

Pantysoaker

Update!

My favorite Asian trainer:

This chick is always there but I always found her kind of butch with a nice big ass. She instantly got hotter when I saw a silky nylon thong creeping up her ass. Black and white polka dots!

Skinny MILF with fake tits. I noticed she kept looking at me, and I looked right back...

I did not want to piss this chick off as she was kicking some major ass. So much that she didn't care that EVERYONE could see her thong under these see through white pants. Tried to get a pic of it. It wasn't a white thong, that I know!

And this young nerdy Asian was outside. Great, tight body:

P

Pantysoaker

Another Update:

This skinny Milf:

Tight, sexy trainer. Late 20's. I was shocked that she wasn't wearing a thong, but rather some booty shorts. Would love to see her in them!:

Very sweaty and sexy Asian. Early 40's maybe:

And this young, tight piece of ass:

P

Pantysoaker

Boy was this girl a cutie. Got a nice smile from her as she left...

My walk home was this gorgeous older woman. Wish I got some better captures...

P

Pantysoaker

This sexy, fit trainer again. I can confirm she was wearing "seamless" boy shorts again, no thong. I did see the VPL, so not so seamless...

P

Pantysoaker

HUGE fake tits on this mom. Her face was a little deflated, but boy what a tight ass. Can see her thong line if you look close.:

P

Pantysoaker

HUGE update here. Been awhile since I could post. Not all of these are at the gym, but some good creep shots of great asses. Enjoy:

Blonde Trainer:

Asian Trainer:

This sexy lady is always working out, keeping that ass tight:

Sexy MILF:

This sexy little trainer refuses to wear thongs. If you look hard you can see her lines:

This pretty young thing:

Probably one of the best asses I have ever seen in public:

This sexy Asian liked showing her bra off to everyone at Costco:

And a bunch of random asses: