New Soiled Thong Finds!!!!

dubman

I'm kicking off this new thread to let you all know I scored a brand new soiled thong from a new, hot milf today!!!!!!

Went to a kid birthday party today and the kids mom is HOT!!! She is super fit, tiny body with huge tits!!! I see her at the elementary school and she is always in workout tights looking amazing!!!

While the party was in full swing, I had a chance to slip into her bedroom to "use the restroom" and I had 10 seconds to reach into her hamper and found a sexy soiled thong!!!!

Yum!

Stay tuned for pics!!!!!!

dubman

I didn't manage to get a pic of her at the party, unfortunately.

I am looking for a pic of her online, but I need to do some digging. I'm not friends with her online, but my wife might be. I'll see what I can find!

Haven't had a chance to take a pic of the thong yet, but it's a a sexy forever 21 thong!!!! I'll probably be able to snap a pic tonight or tomorrow at the latest!!!

dubman

Alright guys!!!! Here it is...

The HOT soiled thong that I grabbed from the hamper on Saturday. I had just enough time to "use the restroom" in her bedroom.. The hamper was in the corner of the room and I could tell it was full! I made sure the hallway was clear, slipped into her room and went straight to the hamper...

There was something lacey right on top, but it turned out to be a panty - No good! I quickly looked further at the top of the pile and saw another lacey object... BINGO!!! This HOT thong, with a little crusty pussy stain and a sweet, sweet asshole scent!!!

And, right this moment, I'm finally getting a chance to put my nose to the thong in earnest!!! Fuck, her asshole smells so sexy! I'm going to blow a huge load with this thong in a few minutes, but not before I post some pics for all of you!!!!

Here's the thong and some pics I was able to find of her!!!!!! I told you, she is absolutely smoking HOT!!!! I'm freaking out that I was able to get a thong of hers, and that I am now enjoying the scent of her asshole!!!!!

Enjoy and please comment!!!!!

dubman

She's in her 30s and she must be a small. The thong is "one size"

I just came with the thong a little while ago - and now I'm sniffing and stroking with it again...!!! I can't resist!

Gotta enjoy it while the scent is fresh :)

fitfun

Please shoot pics of hamper as well. I love to see her piled collection of panties. Is she a stripper or something?

dubman

If I ever get a chance to go back to her house, I'll try to get some hamper pics.

I don't know if she was ever a stripper, but she does have huge fake tits. She seems like she definitely used to be a Vegas/party/club chick though!

dubman

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd be honest and upfront and let you all know that I just pulled this girl's thong back out from the archives and I'm sniffing/stroking with it right now!!!!

Damn, it smells hot!!!!!! A hint of sweat, a hint of pussy and a hint of asshole!!!!!

fitfun

You should be proud of yourself surrounded by lots of hotties. And I appreciate you sharing them with us. Bless your heart!!

Sumonesthong

Sumonesthong
Nice thong and she is hot. Any chance you can get pics of her in her workout clothes? Some shots of her ass in yoga type pants would be awesome.

dubman

Damn guys! School is back in and guess who I saw and talked to?! THAT girl - in her workout clothes, with those huge tits and tight ass!!!

I think I'm going to have to pull her thong out of the archive and stroke with it right now! :)

dubman

Guys!!!

I was at a house party on the weekend and got to use a girls bathroom where she kept her hamper!!!!!!!

She's a hot 40 something blonde!

My wife was close by, so I didn't have a ton of time, but the hamper was filled with 6 or 7 thongs!!!!!

Of course, I sniffed all of them, but there wasn't really any scent on them. She must keep herself really clean!!!! Sad times!

But, I snapped this shot of two things for your enjoyment!!!!!