• Absolutely

Votes: 67 77.0%
  • Heck no

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Let us see more to decide

Votes: 15 17.2%

• Total voters

poth2747

love the white thong what a ass love to lick it then give it a hard pounding keep posting more just love her need to see her panty drawer please

Love the drawer pic. Some very nice things in there !!! Need the red lace ones in her face now ! When is she going to get fucked soon I hope ?

LD001

Yea she will definitely get the wood when she goes on her trip. I told her to just send me pics of the first time and I'll see if I like it or not. Maybe she will run into one of you guys! Repost ur fav pic

The pic in the middle is my fav. Then the third love close up shots like this simply amazing. I have wanked over these pics already.

poth2747

thanks for the panty drawer shot what a collection I would love to spend some time in there and sniff all her dirty thongs would be in panty heaven keep the updates coming

Welp last night was amazing. On another note she told me she is going on a trip in July. I think that is when she is going to do it and send me pictures. But here some shots from last night.

These is what I meant simply amazing. I would suck her juice from these

dk942

Nice drawer pics. Very sexy panties. Would take me a while to cum in all of those. That purple stripped one in the corner would look great wrapped on my. Dick while I cum on that orange thong on top of the pile in the second pic

Yes the middle thong is the best there and agree with poth. I want them after she's worn them just like my sister in laws thongs. I bet she tastes so good from them