Millie Mackintosh Thong

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
It's not a thong tho is it ? A bikinis a Bikini, keep spamming everyone tho ��

I checked out all of your posts and all you ever do is complain. You never actually post decent content yourself. I would say that this bikini is pretty damn close to a thong bikini.

I have explained hundreds of times now I use this host to HELP cover SOME of the costs of running the site. I tried using ads on the site but users did not like them so I stopped. Feel free to donate to the site's Patreon account so I don't have to use the hosts. But of course you won't.

Where is my praise for the thousands upon thousands of clear celebrity thong photos?
Where is my praise for spending many hours each week searching for celebrity thongs?
Where is my praise for spends many hours each week organising and backing up thousands of images on hard drives?
Where is my praise for spending time acquiring films/ tv shows and editing them to highlight thong scenes?
Where is my praise for spending nearly $500 to fix and update the site recently?
Where is my praise for spending $1000's to host the site over 3/4 years?
Where is my praise for spending thousands of hours trying to make this site great?

To be clear I don't expect praise from anyone, but for someone so whiny and complaining all the time and never actually contributing to the site is is rich to complain about such things. Why don't you post some fucking images for a change redion and maybe you won't complain as much.

Sorry for the rant but when stupid negative cunts like this post retarded messages it makes me question why I even spend my time or money on this site.

Last edited:

Redlion

I checked out all of your posts and all you ever do is complain. You never actually post decent content yourself. I would say that this bikini is pretty damn close to a thong bikini.

I have explained hundreds of times now I use this host to HELP cover SOME of the costs of running the site. I tried using ads on the site but users did not like them so I stopped. Feel free to donate to the site's Patreon account so I don't have to use the hosts. But of course you won't.

Where is my praise for the thousands upon thousands of clear celebrity thong photos?
Where is my praise for spending many hours each week searching for celebrity thongs?
Where is my praise for spends many hours each week organising and backing up thousands of images on hard drives?
Where is my praise for spending time acquiring films/ tv shows and editing them to highlight thong scenes?
Where is my praise for spending nearly $500 to fix and update the site recently?
Where is my praise for spending $1000's to host the site over 3/4 years?
Where is my praise for spending thousands of hours trying to make this site great?

To be clear I don't expect praise from anyone, but for someone so whiny and complaining all the time and never actually contributing to the site is is rich to complain about such things. Why don't you post some fucking images for a change redion and maybe you won't complain as much.

Sorry for the rant but when stupid negative cunts like this post retarded messages it makes me question why I even spend my time or money on this site.

Calm down, my point remains valid regardless of your ranting.

Just because I'm refined to a chair, doesn't make me a retard, which you are clearly suggesting you cunt. Aswell as that, I struggle with trans Atlantic exchange rates so if you can give me your figures in GBP (that's great British pounds) that would be ever so helpful.

Where's this/that/this, you clearly want some appraisal. And if/when I believe that, I'll be the 1st to salute you

Thank you

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Calm down, my point remains valid regardless of your ranting.

Just because I'm refined to a chair, doesn't make me a retard, which you are clearly suggesting you cunt. Aswell as that, I struggle with trans Atlantic exchange rates so if you can give me your figures in GBP (that's great British pounds) that would be ever so helpful.

Where's this/that/this, you clearly want some appraisal. And if/when I believe that, I'll be the 1st to salute you

Thank you

You have never added anything positive to this site. I must be very sad to be so negative all of the time. Try to find some happiness.