Wedgie stories

Sir

Sir of sirs
Hey! First of all excuse my English

Well, I have a lot of short stories involving thongs, whaletails and wedgies, so deceided to open a thread and share a few of them but of course, I want to hear yours as well, because I have the feeling that they aren't that rare!

I will start with the last one that motivated me to start this. It happened a few hours ago, when my little sister (she's 17) woke up. She was on her blue pyjamas having something for breakfast. At some point she bent down and oppened a cupboard looking for some cereals (cereals that I left over the table in the kitchen because I had just had breakfast). So I was washing the dishes as I noticed the waistband of her black thong sticking out her pj's. I didn't think it twice, so I bend over a little so my right hand could grab her thong right in the middle and give her a quick tug on her thong. It went quite far up her ass :p she yelled and her hands covered her butt! Before she said anything to me I told her where the cereals were, so she walked away fixing her undies.

Hope you found it funny and hope as well to hear your stories! Thanks for reading and see you!

some guy

Hey! First of all excuse my English

Well, I have a lot of short stories involving thongs, whaletails and wedgies, so deceided to open a thread and share a few of them but of course, I want to hear yours as well, because I have the feeling that they aren't that rare!

I will start with the last one that motivated me to start this. It happened a few hours ago, when my little sister (she's 17) woke up. She was on her blue pyjamas having something for breakfast. At some point she bent down and oppened a cupboard looking for some cereals (cereals that I left over the table in the kitchen because I had just had breakfast). So I was washing the dishes as I noticed the waistband of her black thong sticking out her pj's. I didn't think it twice, so I bend over a little so my right hand could grab her thong right in the middle and give her a quick tug on her thong. It went quite far up her ass :p she yelled and her hands covered her butt! Before she said anything to me I told her where the cereals were, so she walked away fixing her undies.

Hope you found it funny and hope as well to hear your stories! Thanks for reading and see you!

Wow that's hot. Is your sister a 100% thong girl? Do you see her whale tails often? Give her wedgies often?

Sir

Sir of sirs
Wow that's hot. Is your sister a 100% thong girl? Do you see her whale tails often? Give her wedgies often?

Haha thanks! And I would say she's 100% thong girl yeah. I haven't checked her underwear drawer or anything like that, but every time she has her undies sticking our her pants is a thong. And whaletails are not that common for her. Only when she wears her pj's or tight pants. At home she doesn't pay attention when her undies are showing or not I guess. And yeah haha we both have this stupid thing to give a wedgie each time our underwear is sticking out our pants lol so I've given her quite a few :p

some guy

I can share one. I was not an active participant in this event, just an observer. This one time in my high school English class, we were taking the final exam on the last day of class, and I sat in the back. This blonde chick Ali sat in the front, one column to my right, so I had a perfect view of her lower back. And the chairs had those steel bars at the bottom connecting to the upper back, leaving the lower back completely uncovered. Ali was the type of girl who was only moderately hot, but the fact that she wore thongs made her much hotter. I frequently spotted her whale tails throughout the year, but they were usually subtle. On this day, however, she had a very blatant tail. She was wearing low rise jeans (with belt, but still low), a short shirt/jacket combo that exposed her lower back, and a dark blue cotton thong. I noticed it in the middle of taking my exam, and from that point on, I dedicated at least 50% of my attention to staring at her thong. I don't think I did very well on that test, lol.

Anyway, after everyone finished their tests, we were all waiting in the classroom for the period to end, and it was the last period of the day. Ali was sitting in her chair facing to the left towards me, with her back to another girl to her right. This girl Spencer just happened to be the rambunctious type, so she would always take the opportunity to humiliate someone. She also happens to be bisexual, so she probably enjoyed seeing that thong too. Within moments of spotting the thong, Spencer quickly reached over and gave Ali a two-handed thong wedgie, grabbing it from both sides around the butt strap. Ali shrieked and jumped up with embarrassment, quickly trying to shove her thong back into her pants before anyone saw. Unfortunately for her, everyone saw. There was even this guy in the back who loudly said, "Ali you're wearing a thong??" Lol...I don't know why he was so surprised, but his question only added to the humor of the situation. But it was also very hot knowing that thong remained deep in her asscrack for at least another 15 minutes, as she never left to adjust herself until school ended. Even then, I still saw her walking around after school with a bit of blush on her face from humiliation. Poor girl. But great memory.

weirdlifeofme

Similarly to some guy, i was the observer never the participant.

But throughout my time at school, there was a group of about 4 or 5 girls who you knew wore thongs regularly, so much so that when one didnt have her thong showing once a guy legitimately asked where her thong was (sadly, I wasn't able to hear her answer as I was passing in the corridor and had no other reason to stop at that point).

Anyways, during high school the uniform for everyone was black trousers, a white shirt and then a black jacket. During one particular class, there was two thong wearers (they were both about 5'5, kinda average sized but one was blonde, the other brunette) who sat with a group of about 4 guys and guys being guys, if they saw a thong in that class, they would give the girl a wedgie. The first time this happened it was to the blonde. You didnt see her thong that time but you could just see a guy reaching over, she then screamed jumped up and ran over to the other side of the classroom put her back to the wall and adjusted herself. Another girl then asked what the problem was and it was then that she revealed the guy had wedgied her.

The most memorable time was to the brunette. She was wearing a black thong and anytime she moved to a position where someone could get her with a wedgie they did. You could see her squirm to try and avoid it but she got at least 4 or 5 wedgies in that one class. The worst one was at the end of the class, she had gotten up to leave and a guy was right behind her and grabbed her thong and pulled it till it was about mid back height with the girl screaming 'Ow, get off, you are gonna break it.' Sadly that didnt happen, although someone did threaten to cut her thong strap with scissors once (anyone know if thats possible).

Sorry for the long windedness.

sagge234

One time I gave my 17 year old step sister two wedgies. So one day we were just talking in her room and I start to bug her by ticking her armpits and stuff. She starts fighting around and moving and her shirt lifts up and I see her black VS cheekie panties sticking out and I pull them and gave her a wedgie. She was struggling to pick it then as she's picking it I give her a hug but then give her another wedgie and lift her off her toes. Then another day I see her wearing these short pj shorts and I go up behind her and give her a wedgie

tk1

remember being in high school from 98-2002 and thongs were everywhere, seemed every girl was wearing them and they always showed. I always loved thongs and wedgies so I'll never forget what my girl at the time said. We were out at kohl's and she had sweats on and was wearing regular underwear. I start joking with her about seeing her panty line and she says"I always wear regular underwear with sweats because someone will pants me and I don't want anyone seeing my butt in just a thong. I asked her about it trying to find out more info. She tells me that her and her friends are always embarrassing each other and if you wear sweats or comfy pants someone will pants you. She starts telling me about how in art class her friend britt pantsed her while she was leaning over the table and how luckily she said only a few people saw. So I'm asking more about it, she tells me that they pants each other, lift each others skirts or if your underwear is showing someone will yank it up your ass. I was like you give each other wedgies. All the time she says, then she starts laughing and says last week during lunch ash's thong must of been showing and mark walked by and gave her a wedgie and it ripped she went the rest of the day without underwear lol. That was the start of a great couple of years for me

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Long time ago one of kikys friends stayed with us for a couple of months. She got homeless after her boyfriend dumped her (she lived at his house) when he found her fucking his best friend at his house. I always hated her because she was a very well known whore in our town and was always encouraging kiky to cheat on me and even covered her many times when she did cheated on me. She was such an slut that she even offered herself to me many times (i never accepted because she was ugly as a cow and fat as a hippo)

I used to prank her almost daily hoping she would leave my house. I filled her hair dryer with flour many times, hided her shoes, got all her clothes wet with water, fuckedup al her make up, and in many ocation gave her huge wedgies, since shenwas so fat and always wearing low rise jeans and thongs they will flash all the time. Once she droped to the floor as I was pulling jer thong and i pulled harder until the thong got ripped of.

After more than two months kiky dumped her of my apartment because one night I opened the door of the apartment and the ugly slut was waiting for me naked by the door, what she didn't expected was that kiky came in with me it was so fucking funny

sagge234

I saw my step sister get the biggest wedgie from her friend the other day. It was in the morning and my step sister had a friend over and we were all in the living room. My step sister was wearing a regular t shirt and a pair of white shorts. They want to watch tv but lost the controller so my step sister bends down to look under the sofa. As she bends down all you see ner PINK blue VS thong sticking out. And her friend goes up to her and says "Nice thong" and yanks her thong all the way up to her back. She even got lifted off the groind by her thong. After she pleads to stop her friend lets go and slaps her ass. Then I saw her dig down and struggle to pick the wedgie out. I also saw how she got her revenge.

sagge234

My sister got her back a couple of days later when her friend came over again. The three of were hanging in my backyard. Then they start play fighting out of nowhere. They're play wrestling and ticking each other. Then my step sister gets up and while her friend is getting up, she grabs her friends stretchy black calvin klien bikini underwear all the way up. Since my sister is stroger and like 2 inches taller than her( shes a 5'3 twig) my sister was able to lift her friend off the ground. Her unserwear was almost at her head and after my sister let go she said "karmas a bitch". Then after my sister and I decided to team up and give her a wedgie. We both yanked on her umderwear and they even ripped a little