Wedgie stories

Haha thanks! And I would say she's 100% thong girl yeah. I haven't checked her underwear drawer or anything like that, but every time she has her undies sticking our her pants is a thong. And whaletails are not that common for her. Only when she wears her pj's or tight pants. At home she doesn't pay attention when her undies are showing or not I guess. And yeah haha we both have this stupid thing to give a wedgie each time our underwear is sticking out our pants lol so I've given her quite a few :p
Hey man, any new stories about your sister or other girls? Maybe another time you wedgied her or saw her whaletail? Loved your last post!

Johannus

Hi, currently I wrote the story about my sister in the thread for Guys with sisters. I described how I found out she is wearing thongs during my elementary school times. According to this I realised I have dozens of wedgie stories with her. I can share them if you are interested.

So in general I have two sisters. Younger one has never worn thongs but the older one was and still is a thong wearer. We were always quite close to each other and did pranks very often.

To be fair, firstly I received few wedgies from her. I am two years younger, when she was in her 8th grade of school the wedgie became a trend for her a her friends I guess. I was in the 6th grade and I received a huge wedgies from her and friends (girls) of her couple of times. I remember once they pulled my boxer shorts up to my shoulder blades so they ripped. It was painful but exciting, actually in these times I think I started to like thongs and wedgies stuffs. It was the time of whaletails by girls in the school...and then my sister started with wedgies.

During next period I found out she is wearing thongs. In addition I received more wedgies from her so I decided to give her revenge. I still remember my first wedgie to her. It was in the morning before going to school (my 7th grade, sisters 9th, I guess). My sister was sitting in the kitchen and having breakfast. I came to the room behind her back and saw that she has very small but clear whaletail - the white triangle with red hearts of her g-string was peaking little bit. I knew this is my moment! I grabbed the g-string and pulled them hard...my sister screamed. But I was quick and pulled them high to her shoulder blades. It was so exciting! I really felt how the tiny string is cutting her ass, I felt the resistance of the ass...and I heard how they were partially ripped. I was sure that it must be fucking painful! And it was, my sister screamed a lot, she was completely angry and I saw a pain in her eyes. She stood up, yelled: shit, you ripped my underwear!...and start to pick the wedgie. My mom was the best: "you gave him wedgies, too, so relax" and she was laughing. Then my sister went to the room to change the thongs, because these were ripped little bit.

Since this moment I have given her wedgies regularly. Always with thongs...she suffered a lot I would say. I can share more stories If you want ;) .

Johannus

I will share other wedgie story with my sister. It is actually making me to remind these nice memories.

So basically we did bunches of wedgie to each other during our late elementary school and then during high school. Some of them were just regular small wedgies, but some of them were incredible. Like this...During the years my older sister started to do the wedgie to my younger sister - she was never wearing thongs, just regular panties. I remember once my older sister and her friends grabbed the younger sis, because her panties were showing little bit. They were laughing and pulled her panties. Then older sister made a joke: "we will make a thongs from your panties." So the friends kept her hands and my older sister pulled and pulled younger sister's panties up. She was pulling so hard that she lifted her from the ground! For a few second younger sister was hanging by her underwear, she was screaming and they ripped.
I saw that and knew we can do the revenge with my younger sister together.

Couple of days later we had a best opportunity! Older sister was painting her fingernails in the living room, we were watching TV with younger sister. I whispered to her that we can do the revenge-wedgie to older sis since her nails are freshly painted and she can't touch anything. So when older sis stood with painted nails we came to her - younger sister from the front, me from the back. Younger sis grabbed her hand just for the case she would try to defend. I grabbed her underwear from the trousers...thongs of course! They were black stretchy very thin thongs...and I pulled! Older sister started to scream, she was not able to defend because she had nice jeans and branded white T-shirt so she didnt want to make it dirty with nail varnish (I knew that, so that was my plan :D ). Also younger sis grabbed her hands. So I pulled and pulled, she was screaming, I felt how the string is cutting into her ass and crotch. When I reached shoulder blades I stopped for a while. Poor sister was standing on her toes to be higher and reduce the pain. Younger sis liked that, she laughed. The thongs were tightened but they were stretchy so I knew I can continue. So I started to pull again...sister started to yell a lot: "please, stop. It hurts so much." She was in the pain, obviously. Then I reached the shoulders! I felt how the thongs are really cutted in her. They were tightened for max. Sister was yelling incredibly loud: "Stop, please!" But I wanted to try if I can lift her from the ground, so I continued! Unfortunately the thongs were too tightened so they started to rip instead of pulling her from the ground. But nevermind I continued, thongs were in the level of her head. I did a last hard pull, my sister yelled and the thongs ripped! We let go older sister and she lied down to the ground, she was still screaming and I saw the pain in her eyes. I guess her crotch and ass were in the fire. So she lied there for a while with the ripped thongs on her body. Then she went to her room.

Later I felt little bit guilty so I went to her room to apologise if it was too much. She told me it is ok. This was and still is actually amazing on our relationship. We have always done lot of pranks to each other, sometimes it was really to much. But we were always able to forgive it and be OK. So she was fine, but she told me that the pain was really incredible and her ass is still in the big pain. Then she asked with the laughing if I can stop with wedgies for a few days since her ass is sensitive and grazed now.

I thought I’d share a wedgie story from college to keep the thread going. Her name is Ellie and she might’ve been like 19-20 at the time. She’s short maybe 5’2, white chubby build all around, and dirty blonde. She would wear these tight khaki or black pants to work that made her ass look great and I knew I had to give her a wedgie.

I told her to come over after work one day and she has her khaki pants on and her work polo tucked in. Since it was going to be hard to catch a straight slip, I decided to use my method of play wrestling. I took phone and held up up high because she’s short and I knew it would start some play wrestling. A couple minutes in, I start tickling her and her shirt starts to untuck, and I see her entire top park of her black thong thong out of her pants. She’s still on top of my trying to get back her phone, and at that moment, I just reached and gave her a wedgie. 10 seconds into the wedgie, I hear them start to tear and she’s like “don’t rip them” but I knew I wanted to rip them. After, she play called me an asshole, talked about thongs, told me she tucks her shirt to cover up her thongs. Overall, good day.

I have more stories too I can share.

Hi, currently I wrote the story about my sister in the thread for Guys with sisters. I described how I found out she is wearing thongs during my elementary school times. According to this I realised I have dozens of wedgie stories with her. I can share them if you are interested.

So in general I have two sisters. Younger one has never worn thongs but the older one was and still is a thong wearer. We were always quite close to each other and did pranks very often.

To be fair, firstly I received few wedgies from her. I am two years younger, when she was in her 8th grade of school the wedgie became a trend for her a her friends I guess. I was in the 6th grade and I received a huge wedgies from her and friends (girls) of her couple of times. I remember once they pulled my boxer shorts up to my shoulder blades so they ripped. It was painful but exciting, actually in these times I think I started to like thongs and wedgies stuffs. It was the time of whaletails by girls in the school...and then my sister started with wedgies.

During next period I found out she is wearing thongs. In addition I received more wedgies from her so I decided to give her revenge. I still remember my first wedgie to her. It was in the morning before going to school (my 7th grade, sisters 9th, I guess). My sister was sitting in the kitchen and having breakfast. I came to the room behind her back and saw that she has very small but clear whaletail - the white triangle with red hearts of her g-string was peaking little bit. I knew this is my moment! I grabbed the g-string and pulled them hard...my sister screamed. But I was quick and pulled them high to her shoulder blades. It was so exciting! I really felt how the tiny string is cutting her ass, I felt the resistance of the ass...and I heard how they were partially ripped. I was sure that it must be fucking painful! And it was, my sister screamed a lot, she was completely angry and I saw a pain in her eyes. She stood up, yelled: shit, you ripped my underwear!...and start to pick the wedgie. My mom was the best: "you gave him wedgies, too, so relax" and she was laughing. Then my sister went to the room to change the thongs, because these were ripped little bit.

Since this moment I have given her wedgies regularly. Always with thongs...she suffered a lot I would say. I can share more stories If you want ;) .
Any stories from the wedgies your sisters have given you?

Johannus

I thought I’d share a wedgie story from college to keep the thread going. Her name is Ellie and she might’ve been like 19-20 at the time. She’s short maybe 5’2, white chubby build all around, and dirty blonde. She would wear these tight khaki or black pants to work that made her ass look great and I knew I had to give her a wedgie.

I told her to come over after work one day and she has her khaki pants on and her work polo tucked in. Since it was going to be hard to catch a straight slip, I decided to use my method of play wrestling. I took phone and held up up high because she’s short and I knew it would start some play wrestling. A couple minutes in, I start tickling her and her shirt starts to untuck, and I see her entire top park of her black thong thong out of her pants. She’s still on top of my trying to get back her phone, and at that moment, I just reached and gave her a wedgie. 10 seconds into the wedgie, I hear them start to tear and she’s like “don’t rip them” but I knew I wanted to rip them. After, she play called me an asshole, talked about thongs, told me she tucks her shirt to cover up her thongs. Overall, good day.

I have more stories too I can share.
Share more with us ;)

Johannus

Any stories from the wedgies your sisters have given you?
Hi, yeah I have plenty of them. As I wrote I received wedgies from my older sister. I remember one of the first. She was playing board game with two friends of her (girls) and I joint them. I was 13 years, my sister 15 years I guess. We played and I lied on the floor. Suddenly my sister came to me, grabbed my boxers from my shorts and gave me huge wedgie. I started to move but the friend jumped to me and grabbed my hands. They were laughing that they will torture the younger brother. The second friend started to tickle my belly and foot while the sister pulled my boxers up to my shoulder blades. To be honest in this period I started to enjoy these stuffs as wedgies and so on. It was painful but also very pleasure for me. Even the tickling by the friends I enjoyed. It was actually repeated few times more in the next period.
In the end the tickling girl stopped to tickle and started to pull my legs. So actually the wedgie was even bigger. I was lying on the floor on my belly, sister pulled my boxers and the friend pulled my legs in the oposite direction. Then it was very painful, I guess my sister reached the shoulders with my boxers and they ripped. They stopped and we finished the game.
Next time I will share other wedgie which I gave to my sister.