Bodysuit Whaletail

Rippedtorn

was lucky enough to capture these, not the best quality but feel like the bodysuit's are pretty rare to find so figured I would share. One other pic from the same trip, because why not?

Scott

Staff member
Mod
That white bodysuit is epic! You're right, they're a very rare find. Thank you for sharing.

mojo

Great! Love them!

There was this Video of a girl shopping and exposing her thong bodysuit a looot! It was on youtube on a channel which was closed and I think posted on the old site...
Does anyone know this video and where to find it? It was truely an amazing video... There aren't many videos out there of girls exposing their thong bodysuit :/

Biker787

Again

WWE%20GANG%20BEAST%20BATTLE%20(Game%20Bang)%2008398.jpg
WWE%20GANG%20BEAST%20BATTLE%20(Game%20Bang)%2017245.jpg
WWE%20GANG%20BEAST%20BATTLE%20(Game%20Bang)%2017247.jpg

Thongwedgie

She also has an awesome slip at the end when she is arm wrestling and she completely turns her back and you can fully see both sides of the suit coming up out of her pants. Awesomeness

Thongwedgie

Just the best kind of whaletails. And I love how they still wear their normal things under the body suits and they both slip out! Awesome.

Rippedtorn

Wow - those are amazing. Here is another that I can't see anyone objecting to, even if its not totally candid. This is a friend of mine that lets me take pics of her...