Keira Knightley Thong

Thongfan18

i remember a set of pictures where she's walking in the street with her thong totally above her jean ( a pure whaletail ) and she knew it. so bad i didn't save the picture at that time cause the site where the image was, closed and i've never been able to find it anywhere else. i hope those pictures still exist. if someone can find it. i only remember those pictures where from 2004 ( so keira was 18 or 19 years old ).

Mandyrose

Well here are some old ones. I'm not sure if these count but here you go

Attachments

• keira-knightley-and-boyfriend-jamie-dornan-shopping-lincolnshire-britain-shutterstock-editoria...jpg
    keira-knightley-and-boyfriend-jamie-dornan-shopping-lincolnshire-britain-shutterstock-editoria...jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 1,625
  • original-10818-1424096645-39-2.jpg
    original-10818-1424096645-39-2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,743
  • original-30319-1424096689-29.jpg
    original-30319-1424096689-29.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,570

shakithong

i remember a set of pictures where she's walking in the street with her thong totally above her jean ( a pure whaletail ) and she knew it. so bad i didn't save the picture at that time cause the site where the image was, closed and i've never been able to find it anywhere else. i hope those pictures still exist. if someone can find it. i only remember those pictures where from 2004 ( so keira was 18 or 19 years old ).

I used to knew these one too, i've been searching for them for years, lol so sad should have kept them when i was able to, it seem there lost now, but i do hope they're still somewhere, because honestly these where the best whaletail pic i've proably ever seen ( my opinion ) her walking on the street with her thong (intentionally ) rising clearly above her jean you just couldn't miss it even if u were far way, and she was playing with that for sure. That was just so fucking hot and the fact that she was just 18/19 years old made it even hotter. think i'd even be ready to pay to get back these pics

shakithong

This sounds an amazing whaletail, and hopefully we're able to find it somewhere!

I was trying to use Wayback Machine to try and find the archived shot, but the closest I can get is a shot of the 'Candids 2004' gallery page for the Sweet Keira website...

Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20100713021432/http://www.sweet-keira.net/gallery/index.php?cat=8

Maybe this triggers a memory for someone so we know what to try and search for?

I tried wayback to a few times, but wasn't able to find it, i can say atleast they were from the same day as the first four pictures on this thread ( 2004 while shooting the domino movie ) because she was wearing the same clothes and thong

Very interesting, I would like to see it too.

I googled "Keira Knightley 2004 Domino" but I couldn't find anything.

I remember watching "Bend it like Beckham" too because she was probably wearing a thong the whole movie but I couldn't see a damn thing.

ads92

Very interesting, I would like to see it too.

I googled "Keira Knightley 2004 Domino" but I couldn't find anything.

I remember watching "Bend it like Beckham" too because she was probably wearing a thong the whole movie but I couldn't see a damn thing.
Try 2005 instead

shakithong

Try 2005 instead

the movie was in theater in 2005 but it was shot in 2004 so i guess more chances to find searching " 2004" but anyways i think it will be very difficult to find, probably only chance is to find the admin of sweet keira in case they kept all their images or just try to find something back when the site exist,
or maybe to find it somewhere else but could be difficult, hope the pics didn't totally disappear atleast

BigG

Sorry, I guess I don't have the picture you're looking for... I looked back through the thread and saw ThongKing had already posted 4 versions of it right at the start!