***VOTING IS OVER!*** Which Pair Does She Wear?! - Round 1

Which Pair Does She Wear?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I’m sure most of you have played this game in your heads on an almost daily basis so the rules should seem second nature. Take a look at the teaser pictures and do your best to guess what Dawn is wearing.

Here are the options:

Option 1: Teal Aerie*Vintage Lace Thong

Option 2: While & Green Gilly Hicks G-String

Option 3:Teal PINK by Victoria’s Secret Rose Lace Cheeky Panty

Option 4: Lime Green Gilly Hicks Mesh Thong

Option 5: Blue Aerie Vintage Lace Thong

Option 6: Teal Seamless PINK by Victoria’s Secret “No-Show” Thong

Option 7: Tie Dye White and Blue PINK by Victoria’s Secret Lace Thong

Option 8: Orange and Grey PINK by Victoria’s Secret lace Cheeky Panty

Option 9: Black Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Strappy V-String

Option 10: White Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy V-String

Any member can vote, but only members that have made more than 5 comments before the time of this posting will be eligible for prizes.

Eligible winners will get their name put into a hat for a chance to win one of 4 of the below prices.

1 Original Quality Post: The winner of this can ask for any one post of photos (past or future!) to be reposted in their original quality for all to enjoy.

1 File Dump: The winner of this will get any one released File Dump of their choosing. For those unaware, File Dumps are the archives of every picture we’ve posted online since the last File Dump. We’re currently loading up File Dump 9 for release.

Custom Bedroom Photo Set: A custom photoset taken in our bedroom just for you! We’ll work with the winner of this prize to create the best photoset possible and then post it on the forums for all to enjoy.

Every Released File Dump: The winner of this will get to download every released File Dump! That's somewhere around 3500 pics and a bunch of videos at original quality weighing in at 8GB.

lulu

Re: Which Pair Does She Wear?! - Round 1

Well this is a hard one... I wish we can see her wearin all of them...

poth2747

actually it could be any one of the ten, but I am going with number6 but it is probably a g string. they are all sexy and would look gorgeous on your amazing ass.

Armincer

I'm going to guess seven because I would love to see her in it without the pants on

jefb

she has a lovely ass, I'm going to guess 7

iBadLad

I guess Dawn is wearing thong no 9 underneath her sexy tight leggings ;)

MinxSA

Hmm, this is a hard one... I am going for Option 6: Teal Seamless PINK by Victoria’s Secret “No-Show” Thong

Gbanger

Firstly, this game is awesome.

Secondly, Dawn's ass looks spectacular.

And thirdly, after much deliberation I picked #7.

My rationale: Not any hint of a pantyline in those skintight leggins so either she is not wearing cheekies or she has a heinous wedgie. I assume she picked this outfit herself and she seems to be active doing things around the house and whatnot so I assume she is going for comfort. As such I ruled out the g-strings because sometimes they can get "too up there" and there's no real reason why this outfit would need a g-string over a thong. My next elimination would be the thongs with a lacy or ruffled buttstrap. These are more for look than for comfort. So that just leaves me with #6 or #7. I picked #7 solely because I like the design and colors better. LOL.

Last edited:

pearl thong

I am going with #1. I think it is between #7 and #1 but I think the front has more lace on it based on the last picture. I think we all won with this post. Holy crap you are sexy! Can't wait for the results!

Scott

Staff member
Mod

Option 6 was the correct answer!

Psuedolb_99, MinxSA, and poth2747 are eligible for the prize drawing! That'll most likely happen this weekend.