Proudbf Thongs & Misc

Proudbf

Here is some of what she has available for sale. Most are size small or medium. Most are from VS.

IMAG3609[1].jpgIMAG3616[1].jpgIMAG3615[1].jpgIMAG3614[1].jpg

If you have ever seen them in one of our posts, then it might still be available as well. Please email

Last edited:

aerieVSguy

I've bought many of Mrs. Proud's pairs over the last couple years and honestly, I've loved every single one of them. Her scent is always incredible and so are the pics Proud sends over of her in them. Definitely worth every penny and probably more! lol

Proudbf

I've bought many of Mrs. Proud's pairs over the last couple years and honestly, I've loved every single one of them. Her scent is always incredible and so are the pics Proud sends over of her in them. Definitely worth every penny and probably more! lol

Thank you very much aerieVSguy, we appreciate the kind words and she truly enjoys taking pics for her fans!! You are probably her biggest fan!

Proudbf

She will be adding a blue pair to the mix. So all 5 for $50
Picture to the blue pair to follow.

Proudbf

Please remember, just about any pair you see on this site, (Her Thread) are usually available too. She probably has multiple colors of what you see in her thread.

FYI, there are quite a few classic VS V-strings still available. Most of the lace from above have been sold.

Last edited: