Zumba Butts Panties/photos

ZB123

I have quite a few thongs for sale if anyone is interested! I also do photo sets and short videos (nothing with toys or masturbating though)

If anyone is interested email me at Britneyzb123@gmail.com

Here's a few I have minus the pink one.

?ZB

Happycamper

A quick little review here from a satisfied customer: ZB123 was a sweetheart to communicate with and delivered just as she said she would. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. They're amazing (to say the least). I'm definitely enjoying them! Thanks again ZB123!!

ZB123

A quick little review here from a satisfied customer: ZB123 was a sweetheart to communicate with and delivered just as she said she would. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. They're amazing (to say the least). I'm definitely enjoying them! Thanks again ZB123!!

Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this!! Makes me SO you're happy!!

ZB123

Serious inquiries only please!! I have had a couple of people now after discussing the details say, yes,yes and request more pictures and then I don't hear from them again...

I post plenty of pictures on here no need to trick me into sending you photos! Not cool!

ZB123

We had the same concerns for a while luckily it has been going quite well recently.

Yeah, I'm putting a stop to that. The serious people pick one and don't ask for pictures from every angle of each thong! Grrr lol...

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Yeah, I'm putting a stop to that. The serious people pick one and don't ask for pictures from every angle of each thong! Grrr lol...

Yeah, don't give up the digital goods until you know the buyer is serious and you've been compensated!

Last edited:

ZB123

Yeah, don't give up the digital goods until you know the buyer is serious!

Right, I'm not sending pics with me in them just the thongs, but they'll be like, front back side of these five I circled ... just kind of annoying. That's why I stopped doing it awhile back, but I figured I'd give it another go. So, we'll see. Now I know.

poth2747

I cant e mail you to buy some thongs because it says default mail client not properly installed. is there another way I can contact you, you got a post office box number or have a idea to get a hold of you.

ZB123

Since I have some new thongs on the way. I'm going to do a little sale on my old ones! Buy one get one for $5!!! If you're interested let me know :)

Nate5411

Since I have some new thongs on the way. I'm going to do a little sale on my old ones! Buy one get one for $5!!! If you're interested let me know :)

Im always looking for the oldies that are worn out, I'll send an email to see what you got =)