Not open for further replies.

lowrise_lover

Staff member
Mod
"I'll just put a film on." We were out babysitting for friends. Image0036.jpg

lowrise_lover

Staff member
Mod
WP_20151109_001.jpgWP_20151109_002.jpgWP_20151109_002.jpgWP_20151109_004.jpgWP_20151109_005.jpgWP_20151109_005.jpgWP_20151109_007.jpgWP_20151109_008.jpg

Now a BIG treat guys. As previously said tonight was date night, I get to choose her outfit. We stayed in, but i went with a tiny g string with matching black bra, a low cut blue top that is quite short, and a pair of her looser pairs of jeans. As you can see, they drop quite low when not supported by a belt! At a few points tonight you saw the black triangle at the front of the thong as her jeans had come THAT low at the front, but couldn't snap anything of that. Was an amazing night, can't beat a bit of butt cleavage with a g string.

Later on as she was getting ready for bed she went for some cartoony boxer shorts with some loose pyjama bottoms. She likes to wear them below her ass generally as she said it's more comfortable as the elastic isnt round her waist/hips, as you can see she didn't disappoint in that area either!

Queno-

She should wear her trousers/pants/pyjamas always far below the waist line...MIGHTY FINE SEXINESS!!

Queno-

OW MAN ULTIMATE SEXINESS WHALETAIL...Asthonishing..!!

View attachment 18080

So tried to convince her to wear her most risky jeans out shopping. They have a 4 inch rise (has to wax to wear them) but she won't wear them out as her crack just stays out all the time. She still said no, but not before this fun demonstration of how she'd look if she squatted down!

lowrise_lover

Staff member
Mod
WP_20140421_002.jpgWP_20140421_007.jpg

So today she wore her jeans with a 5 inch rise. I love these as the belt is always damage limitation, without the belt they'd literally fall off after a few steps! This is something we know, as when she first had them she had to hold them up with one hand all the time, she doesn't like wearing belts so it really does show how low they go. Grabbed one pic with her ass fully out standing up, which she got fed up of so she pulled her boxers way up instead so it covered her crack for the day.

Also, open to outfit ideas for date night on Monday, we're staying in again so my outfit choice. She has loose jeans/tight jeans, dresses, crop tops, vest tops and allsorts, just make suggestions and Ill see what I can do =)

Last edited:

lowrise_lover

Staff member
Mod
She should wear her trousers/pants/pyjamas always far below the waist line...MIGHTY FINE SEXINESS!!

Her pyjamas are always that low =) Jeans she'll let ride lower if boxers cover her ass. She has a pair of really loose black trousers she wears to work which slide right down, they have no belt loops either =) She always tucks a long vest top into her trousers, if she didn't there'd be major visible ass/thong in the workplace, instead her thong hangs out but is covered by a vest top. When she gets home I get her to remove the vest top and just wear her work shirt with the loose trousers, so hot!

D

Deleted member 4458

Just found this thread and I love it!

Keep on posting, man!

CB

uncalled4

View attachment 18363View attachment 18364

So today she wore her jeans with a 5 inch rise. I love these as the belt is always damage limitation, without the belt they'd literally fall off after a few steps! This is something we know, as when she first had them she had to hold them up with one hand all the time, she doesn't like wearing belts so it really does show how low they go. Grabbed one pic with her ass fully out standing up, which she got fed up of so she pulled her boxers way up instead so it covered her crack for the day.

Also, open to outfit ideas for date night on Monday, we're staying in again so my outfit choice. She has loose jeans/tight jeans, dresses, crop tops, vest tops and allsorts, just make suggestions and Ill see what I can do =)

I LOVE the first pic!

lowrise_lover

Staff member
Mod
WP_20151112_22_40_18_Pro.jpgWP_20151112_22_40_28_Pro.jpgImage0034.jpg402887_10151074872098568_670488057_n.jpg

The first two are from tonight, as I've said she doesn'tlike elastic waistbands round her hips so her pyjama bottoms are always below her hips and round her ass for comfort, always buys them a little shorter on the leg so they don't drag on the floor, is hot! The one of her sitting down with the black g-string is an old one, remember her asking me for a shoulder rub, and knowing her g-string had been out all day I quickly obliged and said no problem, she sat down and bingo! Got quick cheeky snap.

The last one was a day out in Wales on holiday. Now low jeans and crop tops are pretty much my favourite as the crop top offers no coverage is there's any underwear action going on, and on this day she didn't dissapoint. Quite a surprising one as these jeans are the highest rise pair she owns, but as you can see the thong is clearly out at the front and was all day. Every time she sat doown she had a gorgeous whaletail going on, got a few pictures on an older phone that were amazing which I'm yet to find but will keep looking for you guys! Caught a few people glancing at her tail and was waiting for someone to mention it and let my partner know, but they didn't.

She's away for this weekend guys so unless I dig up the old pictures there won't be an update til Monday/Tuesday, but don't forget about us! And if you guys are interested in true stories without ictures I can post some this weekend =)

lowrise_lover

Staff member
Mod
WP_20150901_001.jpg

And actually just found one more, that I'm sure Queno in particular would appreciate! Just chiilling round the house a few weeks ago, with her looser jeans (same one that showed black g string in a previous post). She really doesn't care when inside or going out if she has girl boxers on, she lets them slide lower. And as you can see on here, they're sitting right under her hips and way below her ass =)

lowrise_lover

Staff member
Mod
Also found this beauty on my phone from about a month back, those loose blue jeans again the culprit! She's wearing large Where's Wally boxer shorts and has some serious sagging going on. She's become an expert in them sitting way low and not falling off, at times I can put my hands round her and feel the top of her pussy hanging out her jeans but covered by boxers, it's amazing.

Attachments

• WP_20150903_001.jpg
    WP_20150903_001.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,419
Status
Not open for further replies.