Informing a woman of her VTL/whatetail/see thru etc

ElPajarito

Has anyone gone up to a woman who had her thong out or had on see thru pants/skirt or something, and told her about it?

I recently informed a woman at a store that her pants were see thru (very see thru, she clearly had on bikini panties). She acted a little strange at first, almost as if I was offended, but I informed her I just wanted to let her know, but it wasn't a problem to me. Later on, she saw me leaving and told me to have a great day.

Another time, a woman walked into a building I was in and her skirt zipper in the back was all the way down (about 5 inches of zipper). She, on the other hand, was very grateful that I informed her and wasn't weird at all.

There was one time I wanted to tell a girl at my school, but I just didn't know her and was trying to get to class, but she had on scrubs and her pants were 100% see thru. It had to be really poorly made scrubs, but you could clearly read the wording on the back of her bikini panties.

Just wondering if anyone has done so and if the woman is glad you told them...

Last edited:

kareema

Yes, and she replied with rude words like she is insulted. This lady was with her daughter and her navy blue thong is sticking out while bending over in a groceries.

K

kuno23

Back in high school i use to see girls sittin down or bending over with their thongs hanging out all the time. There were only 3 friends i would say anything to. One would always pull it out farther just to mess with me. I would always wait to see her thong just to say somethin and see more of it. The other 2 would pull their pants up.

tmania13

Why burn a good source? Let everyone enjoy it, don't ruin it for the next guy. What do you you think is the gonna happen, she is so grateful she pulls you into the nearest bathroom to suck your dick? Wishful thinking fellas. Snap a pic and move on.

ElPajarito

giphy.gif