Cesar D - New Thong City

Tommy_Tanga

Tommy_Tanga
The videos aren't deleted they are just private, Ceasar D went flaccid a long time ago so it's unlikely that your going to get accepted. No need to worry though up or down I've all the videos saved and I plan on sharing and starting a video section on my own, gonna reupload and post them as a sorta "Whaletail Classic's" sorta thing. I'm currently testing out the video hosting servers that can play inside the forum, (instead of an outside link) You Tube is out, the videos will be deleted. I'll figure it out, can't let the videos die, what Cesar D has done really is quite impressive.

granola

The videos aren't deleted they are just private, Ceasar D went flaccid a long time ago so it's unlikely that your going to get accepted. No need to worry though up or down I've all the videos saved and I plan on sharing and starting a video section on my own, gonna reupload and post them as a sorta "Whaletail Classic's" sorta thing. I'm currently testing out the video hosting servers that can play inside the forum, (instead of an outside link) You Tube is out, the videos will be deleted. I'll figure it out, can't let the videos die, what Cesar D has done really is quite impressive.

Good luck with that and I can't wait to see those since I never got a chance to

Thongsta2015

I was hoping that would be the case! It would be awesome if you could post them sometime mate.

I agree, what that man did was extremely impressive!

Cheers

izz1231

Would love to get a hold of those vids. Let me know if you want to trade those vids for some pics of my girl. She wears only tiny little g strings

CesarD12

What a pleasant surprise! Oh and flaccid? No, im as hard as ive ever been =P you know i recently noticed a tremendous flow of follows on Vimeo and now i realize why. The videos are still up and they are set to private so the only way u guys can see them is if i follow you back. Its late now but ill try and add u all to my friends list so u can see the videos.

Also as a heads up...i am thinking about undertaking yet again on a whole new project loosely based on New Thong City. Its extremely hard for me to repeat what happed in NTC because that was happening at a time when I went to school in the city and i had plenty of time to do it. Now, i have a busy work schedule far from the city so i cant really do it anymore. But i do have an idea for something thats along the lines of what i did, i am just thinking about making it a paid thing and I think you guys will really enjoy what i have planned.

Tommy_Tanga

Tommy_Tanga
Oh hell yeah! If i'm being completely honest I was kinda hoping you'd end up reading this and respond wasn't sure exactly how active you still were figured you stop posting because life has a way of keeping you busy, but anyway I love your vids man you really outta get back at it ! Were all really supportive fans!

Tommy_Tanga

Tommy_Tanga
Also hope it's ok If I post some of your vids and all I'm also trying to post a few of my own may just try you tube and see if they won't be deleted something tells me with enough views they might be :( Stay tuned though everyone!

D

Deleted member 1701

if you could follow me back too. i'm actually down as bob monkhouse as I fancied a change but would love to see what they are talking about

Thongsta2015

The master is back!! Haha. Great that you are still around, loved your work from the old site!

Can't wait to see what your new venture holds, good luck with it!!

Edit - thanks for accepting mate, even better than I remembered!!

Last edited:

joe_schmo

Hey Cesar! Would you be able to follow me back as well (just added you)? I'm on there as Joe Schmo. I remember loving those videos back on the old site, but I don't remember my vimeo login anymore and it's killing me not being able to see those classics. So well done!

Thonginpublic

guys. I think I got better vids on my hard drive, but I scared to post it on Youtube or somewhere.. I have over 400 my own captures I took over the years.. btw I don't have a time for upload each one for You ;(