Thong Shopping Advice

clthong

Every time I've been in a women's lingerie store I'm looking for what I want but the girls working there assume it's for someone else.
I don't think I would be able to say it's for me haha would get a great reaction though

bluebird70

i love to go thong shopping in store, ive bought loads myself
the sales assistants have never asked me who they are for, if they did id want to say they were for me
i have recorded the sound of my visits on my phone twice when ive been to victoria secrets

K

kiyoothong

I have a question: when chicks go underwear shopping, do they normally buy a matching bra and panties set? I ask this question because a sales associate once asked me if I wanted a matching bra for the thong I picked. I was like "umm I don't know her size".

Last edited by a moderator:

poth2747

just be honest kiyoothong and tell her its for you, if she is a older women she will glad to help you out and not shy away from you.

carnafix

I only get help from older more mature sales ladies, and for the last couples of years I have told them as it is that is for my self.
Its a big relif just being thru about it, if the judge you its their problem, not yours.

If their is only young girls I dont shop there.

jaytee

I never have any trouble telling the sales associate that they are for me... usually I'm wearing tight girl jeans, jeggings, leggings or yoga pants.. and use the opportunity to flash my thong to the sales girls anyways...
I have a couple spots that I go to regularly so the sales associates know me now and come up to me right away to ask what am I looking for today!! The first time I asked to try on some lingerie was a little nerve racking, as I didn't know how the girl would react.. but she was cool and just said to make sure I kept my underwear on underneath... when she came in to check on me, I think she was a little shocked to see a skimpy thong... but I know she liked it and was talking about me to the other girls because a couple more came back to help me!! LOL!!
and I know that they let all the new sales associates know when I come in because girls that I've never met have come up to me to ask if they can help me find something and when I tell them that I'm just looking right now they say "ok.. just let me know if you want to try something on!" LOL!!!

Green

Usually tell the women they're for me. The first time it was a little scary but after that I enjoyed it, particularly when the saleswomen would pick out a really feminine thong for me to wear or when she'd get another girl over for help.

Green

Usually I would by from Victoria's Secret and lingerie stores like that, but recently I found out that like smaller spanish/Columbian stores are the best as they often have the best reactions and are more open to the idea of it.

K

kiyoothong

When I was younger, I had no problem buying women's thongs. I always approached clerks and asked them for help, and I never felt embarrassed about buying women's thong. But now that I am an adult, I am just too conscious of what others think about me, and I don't want people to think that I am a pervert. The last time I bought a women's thong was five years ago, and I don't know if I will ever have the courage to buy women's thong again.

K

kiyoothong

Usually I would by from Victoria's Secret and lingerie stores like that, but recently I found out that like smaller spanish/Columbian stores are the best as they often have the best reactions and are more open to the idea of it.

Could you tell me what it is like to shop at Victoria's Secret? Do you go there and buy thongs only? Do you make it obvious that you're buying them for yourself? Are the clerks nice and not judgmental?

I could never buy VS V-strings or Thongs in public, I would die of embarrassment before I enter the store. Thank God for the Internet. But, I might be interested in buying a couple of thongs from a store, but nowhere near where I live.

K

kiyoothong

Same here. There is a VS store in my city, but it is in the downtown area where a lot of my friends live. So, if I am not lucky, I might run into someone I know.

Threestring-G

I've bought quite a few thongs and g-strings from VS for my girlfriend over the years. Never any awkward moments. The girls are generally quite friendly and helpful. Recently started wearing g-strings there and making sure that I check out the drawers that make me bend over the most. Definitely gotten some good reactions, but all were positive. Go for it!

K

kiyoothong

I've bought quite a few thongs and g-strings from VS for my girlfriend over the years. Never any awkward moments. The girls are generally quite friendly and helpful. Recently started wearing g-strings there and making sure that I check out the drawers that make me bend over the most. Definitely gotten some good reactions, but all were positive. Go for it!

That's cool. Could you tell us more about the reactions you got? There is a reaction video thread on this website, so you should check it out and post your videos if you have any.

Threestring-G

Wish I had video of the girls reactions. Especially because I'm sure I missed their initial reactions. The reactions that I recall from the girls working at VS were them either covering their mouths and gigging, them smiling, or just staring. They're all pretty professional in there, so there were no girls taking photos, or dragging other employees over to see my whaletail. The last time I went in I had a good two inches of blue satin g-string with a little white bow hanging out. I was soaked when I walked out of there...