Alyson Hannigan

Captain Marvel

"2. What do you think of the granny underwear trend? The New York Times recently reported that women are now buying regular underwear instead of thongs.

The thong can go away. I'm sorry. For me personally, I'm over it. I'm in love with my Skimmies and that's where I'm going. I get why my husband is so happy with what he wears. I've always been envious of his stuff. Now I finally get comfortable underwear. I'm just happy. Much, much happier."

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/c...lyson-hannigan-about-underwear-195626516.html

ZB123

Hmmm, that's just her... I call BS. Women like to feel sexy. Maybe that's what her husband likes and that's what makes her feel sexy around him.

Gbanger

Shit, it's devastating seeing that quote from her. Those "skimmies" she is promoting are awful. Granny as fuck. They look more like shorts than underwear.

D

Deleted member 1701

to be honest the thought of her in a thong anyway is not the most appealing of thoughts.

D

Deleted member 1701

as your the leader of the pack here I suppose you can like whoever ;) but to me she is wrongen