My Trusty iPhone

CesarD12

Hello everyone! Well it seems I stumbled into an old home. Many of you will probably remember me and many of you won't. I have been a whale tail hunter for many years now and although my life does not allow me the free time to hunt as I used to before, and somehow thongslips seem to be become extinct, I will manage to capture some good stuff here and there. Now before i begin updating this thread, I would very much like to know if anyone here is from the extremely extinct whaletail forum that died so many years ago. I remember all of you so please reply below as I have missed this medium and all of you and hopefully this forum will live forever.

CesarD12

Also feel free to hit me up on KIK...elcesard19007....if you feel like chatting or wanna share pics, etc

Bladiblabla

Yeah, I think i can remember. With the whaletails on the stairs in New York i guess? I would love to see an update :)

ZB123

I remember you!!! Welcome!
You always have amazing content. Can't wait to see what you have in store for this thread!

CesarD12

Plus5nine: i definitely remember you, i just dont remember if u posted your wifes pics in the old thread but regardless great work on your thread here.

ZB123: you have no idea how haopy your comment makes me. You were probably one of the hottest girls in the old thread and continue to be a hottie here so seeing you enjoy my work really makes me happy...thank you for the support

CesarD12

Well its glad to see Im home again so lets get this show on the road. Now I hope this becomes a thing, at least for the remainder of nice weather for the year but ive been managing to snap some interesting pictures of a neighbor that lives a couple of houses from me. Now, this particular set wasnt taken with my trusty iphone as is the case usually, but with a camera that has an excellent zoom. Ive hidden things in the pics for my privacy as well as my neighbors. Anyway she is a cute girl, a little chubby but she's always out wearing seethrough leggings and hanging out in her front porch. In this first set she isnt wearing any panties at all so its a real treat. Enjoy!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

ZB123

I wonder if she knows how see through those leggings are. That's definitely a thong! Awesome catch!

D

Deleted member 4458

The only thread I ever viewed on the old site was yours! The steps in Times Square? (Or was it somewhere else?) Regardless, it was outstanding. Great to see you back posting.

CB

mojo

Welcome back!
I loved your old thread, amazing work!
And thanks for the update, great pictures ;)
Please read my pm :)

poth2747

I love your first post of your neighbor, nice vtl, how old is she, love to bang her, cant wait for next update.

CesarD12

Oh man Queno! You are a sight for sore eyes, great to see u and all ur great work again. Thanks everyone for your support and comments, please keep it up =)

Mojo, i got ur message and ur all good to go on vimeo