My Trusty iPhone

CesarD12

Hello everyone! I hope you guys didnt miss me too much. Been a very slow winter and well the weather is shaping up here in the east coast so im hoping to head out and find some great whaletails, vtl's, and whatever goodies come across my path. Heres a giant dump of everything ive captured since my last upload and hopefully ill have many more throughout the coming months. Nice to be back here and hopefully many more slips, tails, seethroughs, and vtls come our way.

These are from last October when i went to the NYCC and surprisingly some nice seethroughs and slips

This girl had a nice tight ass, no vtl but she def had one on:

Walmart is always a haven for all the goodies we like:

Last edited:

waterbottle008

Damn we sure have missed you and your updates!!!

Those walmart updates are freaking amazing. I'm sure you got super excited when those birthday cards fell down huh? And that hottie squatting over too, great captures

CesarD12

Hey everyone, stull havent forgotten about this forum. Finally enough time has passed since my last post that i have some decent stuff compiled to merit posting here again. Sorry its been such a long wait but time is my enemy these days so hunting isnt much of an option but i always keep my eyes peeled for any good stuff. Anyway ill be posting it all for the next few days so stay tuned for all the goodies. For now we start with some VTLs and nice butts: