My Trusty iPhone

Queno-

Great thong catch and I am really into negro women lately! Spotted 3 thongs during the last 24 hrs, with two in the night (bad lighting, couldn't should), a girl with a black triangle inside some kind of student house on ground floor (window was open), a woman per bike with a red T in white jogging outfit and this afternoon a blue lace tail (6 centimeters above pants when bending over) on the street (but too crowdy too shoot, altough she was almost kneeling to the ground which could have been a great tail!).

Keep it up

CesarD12

Heres another set...a very recent one and one of my favorites

CB2GX6nUMAAGMzp.jpgCB2GX5WUsAAVFpl.jpgCB2GX5RUIAADo9g.jpgCB2GX4AUsAAvB6g.jpg

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Thanks for coming back. Not sure if I remember you from the original site as I was pretty young bacn then and spent most of my time on the celebrity thong section. I also had a different user name back then (thong watchers).

Seems like a missed out on some legendary work though so I am really glad you came over to this site and don't worry it will be online forever :)

CesarD12

Thank you guys for all your kind words, it really means alot and it feels great to be back home. Here's another little update for you guys. Enjoy!

This was during New Years...i was totally wasted and had no recollection of taking these pics until the next day when I woke up.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This is just from one of my last trips to the city. I havent had any luck on the Red Steps in my last trips...the women these days are very aware that their undies dont show =(
image.jpgimage.jpg

And this is just a nice slip ;-)image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

asslover88

so glad you are posting here!! i have been a long time fan of your work. that chick at the laundrymat was definently looking for some dick with her string that high and those fuck me boots, very sexy!!

willie44

you're a WT legend, your pics on the old site were fantastic, you'll definately enter the WT Hall of Fame on your first nomination....

CesarD12

So this update is from my latest vacation trip to the west. Was in Vegas and California last December and got a nice welcoming from the locals. Enjoy! Also does anyone know what happened to Beer Me aka Clinton? He made a few posts in the Whaletail Talk forum and i know he was out of the game but he still had some awesome posts, he is my personal hero. Anyway id appreiate it if anyone can answer whats up with him. And another quick question, is the way im posting pics fine with everyone or should i use an image host? Thanks in advance

This was take right in front of the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles. Noticed her inside and saw she was leaving and i knew the Sun would give me a hand in seeing through those leggings.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

This one was at the Santa Monica Pier also in Los Angeles. It was as clear as day but my phone couldnt capture its full glory
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Finally, this was in Las Vegas at a shooting range...her VTL was so visible that she might as well not have been wearing anything
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

CesarD12

Hey ZB, do u enjoy seeing other girls slips and VTL's? Cuz thats the sexiest thing I've heard of if true