My Trusty iPhone

CesarD12

Thanks for all the kind words guys...its what keeps me going. This update is the last update with my latest captures, anything after this will be classic red steps and other captures from years back. So enjoy!

This is a walmart milf i encountered once, nice red panties were clear as day but my iPhone betrayed me by not capturing it as well
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This one was also from Walmart, totally caught me by surprised because i didnt expect it from her
image.jpgimage.jpg

Finally this is a gigantic ass i encounted at the mall once...really made my jaw drop and u can slightly make out the blue thong she was wearing...boner inducing indeed
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

whitetrash

when girls are dressed like the girl in the grey sweats/leggings, you gotta know they get horny thinking about how they are showing off their thong through their pants....fucking love it

CesarD12

Daily update. This time digging into some old stuff since im all out of new captures. So Enjoy!

This is an excellent slip, one of the best ive ever caught and my iphone did an excellent job of zooming in. At the mall a couple of years back, always hate that i didnt get at least once face shot.
View attachment 13882View attachment 13883View attachment 13884View attachment 13885View attachment 13886View attachment 13887
View attachment 13888

Random slip
View attachment 13889

Back to the red steps with these classics
View attachment 13890View attachment 13891image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
amazing amazing amazing. I remember your stuff from the old forum, and it was always some of my favorite content. Pumped to see your back here and still out there hunting!