My Thongs

1002jmasous

Wow...so do hot.
Lay on you stomach and take som over the shoulder. Then, something really silky with that giant cock poking out!

ILthongs

i like that idea.. what do u mean by poking out though? like showing through a thong or pants, or hanging out of the thong or pants? be more specific, as for now ill work on the over the shoulder.. that sounds sexy and fun :)

ILthongs

Photo on 2016-03-19 at 04.26.jpgPhoto on 2016-03-19 at 04.25 #2.jpgPhoto on 2016-03-19 at 04.25.jpgPhoto on 2016-03-19 at 03.53 #2.jpgPhoto on 2016-03-19 at 03.53.jpg best i could do for now.. still working out the angles, this was kinda tough, took in two different thongs, hope you enjoy! more requests please! :eek::)

1002jmasous

Oh my god that is so hot! Love the angles and how your ass looks. Now try it laying flat on your stomach right over shoulder ass sticking up.
Then, standing up straight in that black silky thong with your giant cock really hard with the top poking out of it.
So turned on.

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, you have some nice thongs, and your cock is huge. So did you go out and have some fun with another guy?