Ever done anything with a teacher?

Blowoutcards

Back in 5th grade I had trouble in math so every Friday I would go to another classroom for an hour. There was 3 other 5th graders. One day I was the only kid in there. I was doing my work when I dropped my pencil. I looked under the table and looked up. I saw my teacher's blue panties. They had a design on the front. For the next 2 months every time she wore a skirt I would drop my pencil. In the last Friday of the school year I was the only kid again. I dropped my pencil and she was wearing green and kinda see through panties. A few weeks later I received a letter from her. It just said she saw great improvement and wishes me a great first year in middle school. She also sent a $10 blockbuster gift card and a post it note on the gift card. It said hope you enjoy the view from the window but on the back it said you know the view under the table with a smiley face.

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
when I was a senior at highschool there was this new teacher. A very hot brunete with a very big round ass and beautiful face. she was just out of college, 22 years old ( I was 17) she was our spanish teacher. me and a couple of friends spent a lot of time talking with her hoping she would give us a chance. in our senior prom night i was talking with my friends and suddenly this impresively hot girl with a black tight dress came to usand kissed me on the cheek it was our spanish teacher I almost didn't recognize her on that dress I asked her to dance and we danced a couple of songs and then shegave me a little kiss on the lips and told me we couldn't dance anymore cuz other teachers were geting upset. that night I didn't got lucky but I did got a kiss and I touched her ass while we were dancing.

5 years later I went back to my old highschool andshe was still teaching there. we talked for awhile and she invited me to her apartment to dine. we had a nice dinner and then had some drinks. westarted kissing and one thing led to another. we fucked all night. we dated for about three months until she found out that I had a girlfriend and dumped me.

K

kuno23

I helped my 12th grade English teacher move shortly after i graduated because she needed to use a truck. She was tall really good looking light skinned black woman in her late 20's with nice tits and a big ass. She went to take some boxes down to my truck so i did a quick panty raid and there were nothing but VS thongs and vstrings. I took a thong and vstring and hid them in the truck when i went down so she wouldn't see them. Later on she bent over and her white vs v-string came out a good 3 inches. I stood there amazed. She turned around, smiled, anked if i liked what i saw, and pulled her pants back up.

ivan06660

the teacher ivan

well she was super hot, with one of the best asses i've had in my life, nice hard abs, and round little tits. But she wasn't that good in bed, she moved her hips very nice and having her on top was a glorious view, but she hated blowjobs and since her labia was prety large (which I loved) she was very unconfortable and insecure about me getting my face anywhere near her pussy. she didn't liked anything anal. Sex with her was quite monotonous.

ivan06660

I had also been on the other side, i've done some of my students, Nat was my student for example

Ubuntu1

I used to have a teacher in like 8th grade (I think?) that was a really hot older lady like 40s at the time who used to whaletail like every day when I was in that class. I could not concentrate on anything in that class and she wore thongs on the daily. One time I got so freaking horny I had to take care of business in the bathroom just so I could concentrate . Im not sure if she even knew she was whaletailn like every single day but pretty much every guy in that class was staring hard at her ass the whole year. Keep in mind this was like the same period during which my love of thongs emerged so it was intense as fuck combined with the fact I was like 13 or something at the time hahah

Last edited:

man16

When I was in 12th year ( 17 yo and final year ), we held our annual 'walk for health' event which we initiated when I was in 10th year. My buddy was the president of the health club and I was the coordinator. We often divide the school into 2 groups and send each group on a different trip. we sent year 7,8 and 9 to a beach picnic walking. Year 10,11, and 12 on a mountain hiking trip. Well it was a design track, not just something random. Most interesting part of it, most male teachers were sent with the kids since they needed more supervisions. We took most of the female young teachers to the mountain hiking.

One of the teachers, a 29 yo tiny short lady probably less than 110lbs was having a tough time climbing up and down where the track had obstacles. She lagged behind with my buddy(the president) helping her out getting up and down boulders and I was just a few meters in front of them with 4 buddies chatting along. She was nothing hot or attractive and just chatty. At about halfway, he was probably fed up and asked me to take his place for a while. Seeing the teacher's distress face, I could not say no and just took his place. I was wondering why on hell did she wear jeans to a hiking trip. She probably had no idea what awaited her. At some point as she was moving down the boulders, her jeans was lowering on its own though her T shirt had it covered. Then we approached a place where we had to jump off a 4 feet high rock and she was scared to do so. My friends kept going as I awaited on her to do so. She tried to crawl off it but refused as she nearly lost her balance. I finally asked her to sit down and I'll take her off it, and as I took off her by her thighs and putting her down sliding off my fore arms, I felt her bared ass skin and her face expression changed from scared to shy in an instant. She stood frozen and from scared to shy and quiet. I told her in a hurry, 'I think your jeans is falling off'. she smiled and picked it up and as she did so, I caught a glimpse of her thong. We continued and caught more views as she kinda let her guard down since we were a bit behind everyone. I never told anyone at school about it.