Converting to thongs

pearl thong

When I first met my wife, she literally had one or two thongs. They were bigger ones and not that sexy. She wore them for me when we first started dating. I commented on them and told her how sexy they were on them. She said that they were not comfortable enough to wear all the time. I told her to try different kinds. I bought her about 5 different ones and asked her to wear a different one each day. She ultimately loved that v string (or t-back) type. She now has almost exclusively just those. She wears full back only during her period. We have talked actively about her showing on purpose. She has done it a couple of times. When she got to the point where she was buying them for herlself and no longer buying regular underwear, I knew I converted her. I love her panty drawer now and all the different strings in there. For the full panty drawer to change over, I would say it took about two years. I am hoping to get her to show a lot more deliberately in public as time goes on...

Curious to see if others have had the same experience.

poth2747

love to see her panty drawer or her ass in a thong. I dated a nurse for a while all she wore were bikini underwear, would never try on a thong. she did wear hipsters or boyshorts once in a while, but she got most of her panties at victories secret which were pretty hot.

pearl thong

Thanks Poth. She is smattered throughout the forum. She is also in the private section. She had ACL surgery so slow on the picture front lately, but getting better so hopefully will get more soon.

Love to hear from others on converting from regular panties to thongs/g strings

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I'm lucky to live in a country were almost all the girls wear almost only thongs. My ex-wife wear only thongs and some very small VS cheekies that fit almost like thongs. Many years back when we first moved in together, I bought an apartment on a building that had a swimming pool. We started going to the pool every sunday morning to get tanned. then i found out that she had about twenty bikinis but not even one was a thong bikini so i asked her why and she said that she only liked to show her ass when she was getting fucked not to everyone on a public pool.

a few months latter when she was very tanned shenoticed that when she wore low rise jeans and short tops she showed this huge tan lines over the jeans so she started to lower her bikini bottons while taning. then one day while fucking her doggie stile i told her that her ass looked very funny with that big tan line in the middle of her buttcheeks so she got upset and started rolling her bikini bottons, almost like a thong, inside her ass to diminish the tan line.

then I made my master move, we were invited to a pool party and she got upset saying all her bikinis were old and with the colors all faded, so i bought her a new bikini that came with a regular bikini bottom and also a thong. she said she wouldn't wear the thong but thanked me for the new bikini with a blowjob wearing the bikini. when we arived to the party there were about 10 couples invited including us. after the gretings and etc the girls decided to go tanning while me and the other men watched a futbol match. My exwife was the only one of the ten girls who wasn't wearing a thong, she told me that all the other girls made fun of her huge tan lines and recomended her to wear thongs.

then one of the girls asked the others if they mind if she removed her top to avoid tan lines on her tits and they all agreed to do topless,. that was the day my exwife first asked me to get boob implants. five girls had amazing boob implants, four had big natural boobs and my ex her little 30A boobs. when we arrived home she asked me to buy her more bikini thongs and dumped all of her bikinis.

the first times she went to the buildings pool on a thong she was the only girl wearing it but after some time more and more girls started to do it until a time were you could see at any time at least two or three girls wearing thongs on the pool and at least 8 or ten girls on thongs on a saturday or sunday morning

sabas85

Been trying for about 2 yrs to convert my gf. Got her to increase her thongs from 10 to over 20 but she still on wears them like 1-2 times per week on average. My thread is the teacher gf/ex gf thread. She's gonna wear a thong bikini on vacation in a couple months which will really make up for her lack of thongs but aside from that not much

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Long story short we had an open relationship with some strict rules and she broke them all. I found her fucking her boss on my apartment and with many other dudes so I got tired of that whore and dumped her

pearl thong

Ivan- damn. I need to think about moving to your country!

Sabas - Have you tried different types of thongs? Do you think that they are just not comorftable?
My wife said she would wear a thong bikini on vacation too in Mexico. The short of it is, that she never got up the nerve to actually wear it. She wore some really small bikini's but never brought herself to do it. I wasn't sure how to react, whether to be visibly disappointeed or upset, or just to roll with it cause I didn't want to be upset on vacation. She deliberately wore a dress that was see thru and a v string under it so I did not push for the thong bikini on vacation. It was an adults only couples resort and to see all the other husbands looking at my wife in that dress when they were with their own wives was simply awesome. I am hoping that when we go in 6 months again, that she will wear a thong bikini. I need to start to figure out if I should push for it now and how to do it.

Any advice from other members out there?

sabas85

Pearl - yes I've tried several different types. When I first met her she had like 10 thongs. Since then she now has over 20, most of which have been bought by me. I've tried just about every different type including hanky panky. Don't get me wrong, there are some that she has admitted are comfortable but it's not like she'll wear them for a couple days straight. When she does wear a thong it's a guarantee that it will be just for that day at the most. Never has she ever worn thongs for longer than a day straight.

We too are going to an all adults resort. We had talked about the idea of a thong bikini for some time and she's serious about it. We picked out some skimpy bikini at Victoria's secret a couple months ago but since it wasn't entirely a thong she left it up to me to find an actual thong bikini. I did some research online and found some different styles on a website called nvrstrings.com. We looked through some together and she picked out the one she wants. It's a high waisted thong that I have to buy now but she's on board to wear it during vacation.

pearl thong

Sabas - great site. Which one did you get?

Any advice from members out there on trying to get my wife to wear one on vacation?

sabas85

my woman picked the vahana style thong from nvr. I was super surprised but I think it helped that she had bought an itsy bikini from victorias secret a couple weeks before and had actually tried it on at the store. it's not quite a thong but I think it was a way to ease into the thought of wearing skimpy bikini bottoms. I smoothly brought up the NVR website some time later and she picked one of my options. glad we did this otherwise I would've bought her a different style

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Good point. her want always seems to be a tropical vacation and a massage. She is getting that already. What kind of bribe would work with you with Dawn?

The easiest thing would be to offer to take over some of Dawn's responsibilities like getting up for the kids or making dinner. That or bribe her with gift cards to her favorite stores.

love2share

Well i did during our vacation's 4 summer ago.
i bought her a thong bikini that she didnt want to wear but i convince her that none would pass from the place i was thinking to go.
for about 1 and a half time none passed and i told her to remove top as i remove my undies. so she did and after 1 hour more passed 1 guy naked!she was a bit scare that he might known her from her job... but i told her none would come here from tyour job. And also this guyy doesnt know as at all. so i told her to stand up so he would have clear view, so she did. Her nipple was harder than the stones we were sitting on because the idea of the guy was looking her...
To conclude she still does with thong and topless on beach

pearl thong

So it was just simply buying it for her and telling her to wear it over and over. Damn I am trying that. I LOVE her ass in a thong and I want all to see it publically