Converting to thongs

Gbanger

Textbook execution on converting your wife pearl thong. Although she wears them so naturally, I'm shocked she took any convincing at all. Had you not told us, I would of just assumed she came out of the womb wearing a thong. hahaha.

Anyways, like Ivan, I've been lucky that I'm smack dab in the middle of the Thong Generation, so pretty much all the women wear thong underwear. In fact, I've never hooked up with a girl that wasn't wearing either a thong or a g-string (thankfully). That being said, I do have a few stories about women who were late getting on the bandwagon. Some are good, some are uneventful, but I'll try to post them all here when I have the free time.

First though, I'd like to share my philosophy when it comes to making the switch to thong underwear. Now, I've been obsessed with thongs forever. So my theory was formed based on a lifetime of studying thongs, and talking repeatedly about thongs with all types of women. I also wear men's thong underwear, so I have personal experience making the switch myself. I'm not saying this theory is all gospel, and I encourage everyone to add their own bits of wisdom, but I stand by it. (*I just want to note that this applies only to thong underwear. Thong bikinis are a whole 'nother animal).

The most important element of my theory, the foundation, is that deep down every woman would like to wear thong underwear. I'm convinced of this. Think about it, there is no downsides to wearing thongs for women. Thongs eliminate pantylines, so they can be worn with any outfit. Thongs are comfortable and make bunching, riding, and wedgies a thing of the past. Thongs are stylish and fashionable. Thongs are sexy as hell and men love them. Women are obsessed with comparing themselves with other women, and when they see those amazing thong wearing gals, they secretly wish they could be like that too.

At this point you are asking, "well if every chick wants to wear thongs, then why do so many women not wear them?"

There are 3 main mental barriers that prevent women from embracing the thongage:
1) The Perpetual Wedgie - The belief that thong underwear is uncomfortable.
2) The Muffin Top - The belief that thongs are for flawless women, & that she doesn't have a good enough body to wear them (too fat, ugly, scarred, etc.).
3) The Slut Shame - The belief that thongs are for sluts/strippers/whores and that her friends/family/society will judge her negatively for wearing them.

I would argue that any women who refuses to wear thong underwear, does so because one or more of those barriers. If you want your girl to be a thonger, than you need to overcome them. In my experience:
(1) is the easiest: Buy her some comfortable thongs, and convince her to wear them for a few days.
(2) takes some more time and effort but can be done. Constantly reinforce how beautiful and sexy she is. Commit to a healthy lifestyle filled with clean eating and lots of physical activity/exercise. Update her wardrobe with stylish and flattering clothes. Give her what's essentially a makeover so that she feels good about her self physically, because once she does she'll be excited to try thongs.
**Fun Fact: I actually knew a woman who exercised at a gym I was using for a while. We got to know each other because we both worked out at like 2 in the morning and were the only people there. She was a bigger gal, probably around 35 or so. Well anyways, her fitness goal was to get inshape and lose weight because she wants to wear thongs. Obviously I was totally supportive of her! hahaha. I don't know if she ever reached her goal though because I left that gym shortly after learning that.

(3) is a sonofabitch though. You have to be very creative with this one, because there is no clear cut strategy to success. Heaven help the poor bastards whose women are strongly blocked by (3). *cough* Sabas85 *cough*

Last edited:

ZB123

I think it's as simple as telling her how much you love them. How sexy you think thongs are and buy her some. Most women want to please their man in that way.

If she thinks only sluts wear them then say be MY dirty slut haha... Keyword MY.

Last edited:

ZB123

Bribe her.

Lol Scott, I was going to say the same thing!!

Make a deal with her! If she wears it then you'll do _______ for her.

Also, keep telling her how mic of a fantasy it is for you! We love fulfilling fantasies! (If we can)

Last edited:

pearl thong

Hey all. Thanks for the advice. As you know, my wife wears thongs all the time, but on the beach is the question. She never has. I have taken all the advice and here is where we stand. Vacation is coming up (all inclusive adults only in Mexico) and I brought up the thon bikini and I did not get a no. I got a "maybe/we'll see." Not a great answer but not a "no" as I have gotten in the past.
I now need to push her over the finish line. Any more advice for this point? I get the feeling I am almost there! I was thinking of buying her one so she can at least bring it and have the option when we are down there....

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
In my experience every maybe is a yes if... If you're lucky enough, if you're smart enough, if you're wise enough basically IF YOU MANAGE TO DESERVE IT... good luck you almost did it