Sonia Doubell Thong

Biggiedeep

Sonia's so hot..on her youtube video where her thong is completely hiked up her ass as she does her routine she actually responds to people who make comments about her thong showing.

Example 1:

Farmgirl lover 9 months ago
mmm yummy sonia call it a thong vid or not i still love it
Reply · 1

Hide replies

Yoga with Sonia 9 months ago
+Farmgirl lover hahaha..This Thong Thing makes me laugh man..I never intended to show anything but "How to Keep your Spine" divine and healthy..wow but wow..what a stir a little thong creates...mmmm Namaste'

Example 2:

Jason Fisher 1 year ago
Thank you for the video Sonia. I like to do these exercises in bed first thing in the morning or before I go to bed. I find it especially hard to do this routine as good as you. I'm guessing you practiced this video a few times to get it perfect but didn't care about showing your thong off. Show it off if your sexy. Feel sexy and be sexy. You know its seductive and we know it turns you on too :)
Reply ·

Yoga with Sonia 1 year ago
+Jason Fisher Morning Jason, Glad you like it! This Eternal Youth Yoga Series is not intended to be SEXY or Seductive. I Love this series, I do it every day, I teach it and know that in order to feel youthful & happy living in your body..you need a healthy spine..These simple execises daily will do the trick. I never practice my videos..i just do them. And It was not my intention to make a THONG video at all. Really rather surprised how much attention a simple piece of underware creates. Whatever...but if it inspires people to do the routine..happy days! Namaste' Sonia

g9602464

Sonia's so hot..on her youtube video where her thong is completely hiked up her ass as she does her routine she actually responds to people who make comments about her thong showing.

Example 1:

Farmgirl lover 9 months ago
mmm yummy sonia call it a thong vid or not i still love it
Reply · 1

Hide replies

Yoga with Sonia 9 months ago
+Farmgirl lover hahaha..This Thong Thing makes me laugh man..I never intended to show anything but "How to Keep your Spine" divine and healthy..wow but wow..what a stir a little thong creates...mmmm Namaste'

Example 2:

Jason Fisher 1 year ago
Thank you for the video Sonia. I like to do these exercises in bed first thing in the morning or before I go to bed. I find it especially hard to do this routine as good as you. I'm guessing you practiced this video a few times to get it perfect but didn't care about showing your thong off. Show it off if your sexy. Feel sexy and be sexy. You know its seductive and we know it turns you on too :)
Reply ·

Yoga with Sonia 1 year ago
+Jason Fisher Morning Jason, Glad you like it! This Eternal Youth Yoga Series is not intended to be SEXY or Seductive. I Love this series, I do it every day, I teach it and know that in order to feel youthful & happy living in your body..you need a healthy spine..These simple execises daily will do the trick. I never practice my videos..i just do them. And It was not my intention to make a THONG video at all. Really rather surprised how much attention a simple piece of underware creates. Whatever...but if it inspires people to do the routine..happy days! Namaste' Sonia

Bigblu

She's def showing her thong/panties off on purpose. Gotta be doin it for her fans who've commented on her simply amazing ass!!! She's so hott!!

danete666

screen.jpg

Look This! O_O

This woman is perfect!

hjkt

Wow thanks for that youtube video, didnt know she was back doing yoga again! nice thong!

gnoht

https://www.instagram.com/p/-QhbK9sR02/?taken-by=sonia_doubell_yogi

If you tilt the screen back you can clearly see she is wearing a pink thong.

Also these are comments from this photo --> https://www.instagram.com/p/voD3UisR_J/?taken-by=sonia_doubell_yogi

"there goes your thong again. If someone makes a big deal about it give them the middle finger lol"

sonia: "hahaha... will do :)"

"Did you do that on purpose? lol"

sonia: "no.. Pic was taken of me, sent to me, Without me even knowing..and then of course shared with all you good people:) I do so much reading/ working and studying while hanging out in these poses..it's a common a picture here at home lol"

She's basically saying how her thong is always out at home! I love this woman.