My sexy 20y/o gf

Drlove

Hello guys, it's time for a little update.
This will be a whale-tail compilation i've been able to shot last week IMG_0591.jpgIMG_0594.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0525.jpgIMG_0604.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4458

Holy shit - that last shot. I'd beg her for a fuck if I saw that in front of me. And there's something about labels sticking out that makes the shot so sexy - the fact that she probably doesn't know.

HOT!

CB

Queno-

The last picture is like how whaletails should happen: no belt, low rise jeans BELOW WAIST LEVEL, thong straps curving all over hips....!!!! MORE OF THIS TYPE OF FLAUNTING!!!! Incredible sexiness

Gbanger

Mind blowing whaletails!

Oh by the way, you guys owe me a new pair of pants & underwear. Her pictures gave me such an Incredible Hulk style boner that it ripped right through the front of my men's thong and my jeans, shredding both in the process. I'm holding you accountable. hahaha. :p

Drlove

Looks like everyone loved that white whaletail..
I would really like some people here to private message me to have some naughty talks ?
By the way, if someone here is french you can pm me if you have some sex request

Bigman-16

Banned
I would love to slide my thick cock deep inside her, pull those panties to the side and pound away. Flip her off and have her suck your cock while i make that ass clap!

Drlove

Thats a nice idea Bigman-16, i'd really love to see my girlfriend getting fucked hard while she eats my dick, swallows my cum and get yours inside her warm and wet pussy, then she could put her underwear/clothes on and go like nothing happened

Queno-

Don't understand this fantasy. The best french line nonetheless is Je voudrais un chambre du Sud. ROFL