Thongs I See

Lovingit

Had heard from other workmates that the cleaner wore thongs which rose above her jeans/leggings. Had seen hints of thongs when she'd bent or knelt in the past but had never had definite thong sightings. I'd seen the top of the waistband of possible thongs, but could never confirm that she was a thong wearer, until today.

She walked in wearing multi-coloured leggings. They were low-rise. I thought this could be my chance. Where I work in the company, there are two bins that she empties. She came to empty the bin closest to me first. I wheeled out of her way. She pulled her leggings up at the back and sides before bending over. It didn't stop her leggings from sliding down, revealing her navy blue cotton thong she had on. Immediately felt blood flowing. I just wanted to grab her thong and pull it higher, while grabbing her bum too. She spent half a minute changing the bin liner and whatever else. The whole time, I saw just admiring her ass. Her bum crack was showing slightly too. It was extreeeemely sexy.

She then walked over to the other bin, which was when I pulled my phone out. I managed to snap a couple of quick pictures too. Sorry for the bad quality, they were taken in haste and I was trying to be surreptitious! l also cropped (roughly) to preserve where I work and am in the world.

Hope you enjoy as much as I did.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,617
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,258
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 2,454
K

kiyoothong

You're lucky to have a hot cleaner. The cleaners I know are mostly old.