College is great

Blowoutcards

I wish I had some balls to take photos but I'm afraid someone might catch me. Last week a girl was wearing super short shorts which had wide leg holes. Her butt checks were hanging out and as she walked you could see inside and she wasn't wearing any panties. The following day I have a pretty hot girl in my class. As we left class I was behind her. She was wearing a see through skirt and you could see her blue and lepoard thong. Today a girl was wearing a skirt and the side was riding up because of her backpack. You saw her green panties. How do you guys take pics when there's lots of people around?

thonglover

Wu Tang(a) Clan
I wish I had some balls to take photos but I'm afraid someone might catch me. Last week a girl was wearing super short shorts which had wide leg holes. Her butt checks were hanging out and as she walked you could see inside and she wasn't wearing any panties. The following day I have a pretty hot girl in my class. As we left class I was behind her. She was wearing a see through skirt and you could see her blue and lepoard thong. Today a girl was wearing a skirt and the side was riding up because of her backpack. You saw her green panties. How do you guys take pics when there's lots of people around?

sometimes you don't. sometimes you just take it all in and enjoy it.

archer

That's why I miss college! I can assign shortcuts to the buttons on my phone. One is to the camera and it automatically takes a pic when you hit it. I have done that and covered the screen so others could not see. Just make sure the sound is off; nothing like trying to snap a pic and have the girl turn around because she hears a camera shutter sound. Good luck!

Bluey

Piece of piss!
Iphone - make sure the camera settings are sorted - flash off, sound off.
Reduce the brightness of your screen to as low as possible.
Fire up the camera, hold it in your hand down by your side so the phone is horizontal to the floor.
use the volume up/down buttons to click away

fitfun

Take a part time job as a janitor. You can full access to girls dorm. You can check laundry room frequently without any suspicions. Enjoy their panty as much as you want. Have fun!!