Big Ass from Whaletail.com

R

ronstors

I remember seeing this lady all the time on the first Whaletail site. Every now and then there would a pic of her in the main section, but usually a bunch of her stuff would show up in the Extra's section. She had an awesome variety of thongs, and seemed pretty daring. If anyone has any more of her, please post.

Attachments

• cbbth1.jpg
    cbbth1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 482
  • cbbth3.jpg
    cbbth3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 399
  • cbbth4.jpg
    cbbth4.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 568
  • cbbth5.jpg
    cbbth5.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 338
  • cbbth6.jpg
    cbbth6.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 341
  • cbbth7.jpg
    cbbth7.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 390
R

ronstors

If anyone has any more of this great ass, feel free to post!

R

ronstors

haha I noticed that as well with the last set of pics (both nice asses, though!). Also Queno, it appears that a few of the images wont load. Anyone else having a problem?

Queno-

haha I noticed that as well with the last set of pics (both nice asses, though!). Also Queno, it appears that a few of the images wont load. Anyone else having a problem?

Every pic loads normal. Last pink thong possible at 2nd thought is not her. But likely very the same at some point

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Does a hiked up thong (as seen in most of these pictures) make for a better whaletail? Honest question that I'd love to know the answer to.

archer

Does a hiked up thong (as seen in most of these pictures) make for a better whaletail? Honest question that I'd love to know the answer to.

I'd prefer the position as close to normal as possible. It looks odd to me when the strings are pulled up way past the hips. Don't get me wrong, the pics in this thread are hot; however, I like them a little lower. It looks more natural. Just my preference.

Last edited:
X

Xion1212

I loved her so much . Best girl in the site hands down . I know at least 100 more pics are out there

randy

I love it when only the triangle is visible so the waist band is covered by the shirt :)

I prefer to see waistband. As a hunter I also prefer the more natural look though most captures are bad positions etc. There are the rare awesome ones though and someone like Dawn does a good job with "natural" poses.

R

ronstors

Hey all! Just wanted to post an update (after a looooooonngg time away). As always, if anyone has anymore of her, please post! Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• 3cb8.jpg
    3cb8.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 3cb7.jpg
    3cb7.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 3cb6.jpg
    3cb6.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 3cb5.jpg
    3cb5.jpg