cum play

asslover88

hoping i can get some good advice on this. me and the girlfriend have been adventuring with cum licking. sometimes when she is giving me handjobs she will squeeze the pre cum from my cock onto her fingers and make me lick it off, and i think its really hot. she sometimes has me titty fuck her and get precum all over her tits and nipples (she has big boobs) then make me lick them clean, we both really like this. recently she was giving me a handjob and had me lay on my back with pillows under my ass and she shot the cum all over my chest. she tells me next time she is going to make me go on my face and make me lick it up. now the idea of this excites me and before i cum i really want to do it, but it seems as soon as i cum i lose interest in actually eating my cum. just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how to get over this hurdle, or if anyone else has had a similar experience.

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
I can give you advice, when you are horny you think its a great idea but when you cum you are not horny anymore and you are afraid.

Sometimes when i jerk off (i am 100 procent straighy) i put my legs up and cum in my mouth. I wear a thong and i pretend i am a little slut, just force yourself to catch your cum in your mouth and play with it before you swallow.

Strange at first but you wil get used to it. Makes me feel like a good slut!

thonglover780

i do it all the time lie on my back with legs up and shoot into my mouth sometimes i lose interest and spit it out but most ov the time i play with it and then swallow i love the feeling i get from it

asslover88

we had sex last night and she finished me off with a blowjob, then she straddled me showed me the cum in her mouth then swallowed it. then she made out with me and i could taste the cum and she asked me if i liked it, i said yes and she just said good.

poth2747

I had a experience with a female friend who wanted to give me oral, after I got off in her mouth we French kissed and ended up swallowing most of my load believe it or not I really enjoyed it. I swallowed pretty fast but could still taste it, would love to do that again.

andys

Well yesterday i tried something interesting with my wife.... We had sex and I came in her, switch positions so I was lying on my back and she squatted over my mouth as I proceeded to give her a good licking whilst my cum dripped into my mouth. It was hot as I ejaculated but didn't really orgasm hard. Not sure I would have been up for that if I orgasmed properly. But anyway, it was very hot at the time being mixed with her juices.

K

kiyoothong

Hmmm, I have always wanted to try tasting my cum, but the thing is, I lose all that urge once I ejaculate.

poth2747

after you cum in your girl friend give her oral, she will absolutely enjoy it, or cum in her panty crotch and lick it clean, cum in the palm of her hand and have her make you lick it up. you could meet a guy and give him oral to completion I done that a couple of times and when he shoots it goes down the back of your throat and you don't really taste it or have him shoot in your open mouth and swallow really quick, let me know when you taste your cum.

Q_Q

Well you could try 'edging'. Slow down as soon as you feel your orgasm building up and then move your hands very slow and sensitive. You might manage to shoot your load without having an orgasm. After a while you might get used to the feeling of cum in your mouth and maybe you'll like it even if you do orgasm before. ;)

What really helped me in this is respect is giving head. I like to suck some guy's cock from time to time so swallowing cum has become such a quite normal thing for me (I still enjoy it though). Sometimes I even cum first, so by the time the other guy cums I'm not super aroused anymore - but you really can't refuse a guy in heat to cum in your mouth or on your face.

asslover88

thanks for the feedback guys, ya i always fantasized about giving a guy head, but was always to nervous to actually meet someone and do it.

poth2747

you got to just meet someone and get to know him and take it slow and once you start giving head you will hopefully enjoy it. you probably want at least 6 inches to blow up to max of 8, have him shoot down the back of your throat and you wont really taste it at all, or give you a facial which can be messy, I prefer to swallow as most women and avoid the mess. after sucking open your mouth and let him shoot I squirt in your mouth and see if you like it . let us know if you try any thing.

asslover88

i think i could swallow someone elses cum and i would propably enjoy it ;) my girl wants me to taste my own

poth2747

shoot on your girls boobs, ass, face or wear ever then lick it up, she will encourage you to do it, got to try it at least once.

asslover88

update, so last night we went to dinner, she made me wear one of her lace red thongs and she was teasing me all night making me horny rubbing me under the table, licking my ear and whispering things like ''are u ready to taste your cum for me tonight?'' before we left she ordered a couple of shots for me, she said she wanted me a little tipsy. when we got home and into bed she had me go down on her, she was so wet, i licked her for about ten minutes until she reached orgasm. then she told me she had a suprise for me and put a blindfold on me and handcuffed my hands behind me and had me lay on my back. then she pulled my dick out of her thong, straddled me and started to ride me and instructed me to tell her when i get close. it didnt take long as i was very excited with anticipation. then she got off me and poured lube all over my cock, got in between my legs, put my legs over her shoulders and started stroking me. at this point i was completely defenseless with my hands cuffed and i couldnt see anything, she was teasing me and squeezing pre cum onto her finger and making me lick it off and she said ''mmm u like that dont u'' i could only respond ''mmmhhhmmm'' then she suprised me and lifted my legs up over my head, my knees were behind my head and i knew my cock was directly over my face. she started vigorusly stroking me and when i started panting she smacked my ass and her exact words were ''open up you little bitch'' i did as i was told, and as i started pumping cum i felt it spurting onto my face and into my mouth, when i finished i started squirming and she said ''uh uh uh, let me see'' i showed her the load in my mouth then she said ''now swallow it'' i did, and she said ''mmmm good boy'' then she let my legs down layed next to me and took her finger and started feeding me the ''leftovers'' that were still on my face, as we made out.

poth2747

I am glad that you went through with it. its nice to have a girl friend to encourage and help you out, did you enjoy the taste, was it fun, are you going to do it again. how old are you guys. did your gf enjoy watching you. I wish I was there to watch.

I often feel the same way. I wanna soak up all my cum but after I'm done, i never follow through. All these stories and advice is really a turn on though