Share my Wife.

love2share

This summer was a sexy summer for me and for my wife. After several discussions about sharing her with another guy we finally did it with a guy from the opposite flat. He is a personal trainner and he came home to make some massage to her for her back, she has a problem from when she was 19. I left her alone as she wanted and i was waiting at the entrance of the house just in case everything goes well. After 30 mins i saw him leaving the building and when i entered home i saw her full of cum. i fucked her 2 times in a row because i liked the idea of someone else was be4 me.
The problem is that she did that 3 times more at his house without telling that to me. I dont know if i should stop her doing that or not...

Last edited:

Scott

Staff member
Mod
As i told you i like the idea, but, she told me 3 weeks after that she went to his house 3 times...

Unless you're into that type of behavior, I'd file for separate and call a lawyer. Maybe this was a one time "I just did it a few times but I'll never do it again cause I love you baby" type things. You know her better than any of us.

...or do you?

ZB123

I'm thinking since you two talked about it and it's something you both enjoy there's nothing wrong with it!
I would just talk to her about it though. Tell her you like the idea but you want her to be open with you about it and tell you when she's going to do it.

Have fun :)

Rumboatx

How upset are you? Are you turned on knowing that guy is stuffing her balls deep & leaving her pussy used & full of his cum? Which one, turned off or on?

Rumboatx

Well then, enjoy it. Who knows maybe two or three other guys are using her & dumping their hot thick loads in her pussy.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
open relationships are cool when both parts discuss it openly and stablish rules about what each one is willing to tolerate for the other to do. In my opinion and from my experience if the two of you discuss it and you give her permission to sleep with other dude thats fine but if she fucks him behind your back thats cheating I mean if it was ok she wouldn't have to hide it, she probably is developing feelings for that other guy and not just fucking him

K

kiyoothong

Hmmm hard to say. I guess you should talk this through with your wife. You're okay with her having sex with other guys as long as she tells you beforehand? Or are you afraid that she might develop more intimate feelings with the guys that she fucks?