Some of me.

x20

Hi! Heres me in a Joe Snyder rio thong, the most comfortable thong I've ever worn:
SAM_1796.jpgSAM_1798.jpgSAM_1801.jpg

x20

Just a quick update of what I got in the mail. Maybe I'll post more later. Not properly trimmed for this tiny g-string at the moment:

Last edited:

x20

What a return
Love those panties
Thanks. :)
Actually, those are not panties, they are designed for men, but may not look like it.

Here's a pic I took outside when I was out for a swim, it's the same thong as in my first post:

K

kiyoothong

Great thread. You've got some nice thongs and you have a fine tushie.

x20

Great thread. You've got some nice thongs and you have a fine tushie.
Thanks for the nice comment, much appreciated.
Here's some more taken outside, I'm getting used to this, this time at night, so some pictures might have a little bad quality, seems like my camera isn't that suited for night pics:

And one more taken at home:

K

kiyoothong

Hey that's cool. You take your own photos, and do you have someone who takes your photos?
Anyway, that tushie is fine, and I like that blue thong. You've really got a clean white ass.

x20

Hey that's cool. You take your own photos, and do you have someone who takes your photos?
Anyway, that tushie is fine, and I like that blue thong. You've really got a clean white ass.
Many thanks! They are taken by myself by auto trigger, actually. Only one of my best friends know about my thong wearing, I'm very secret about it, so not many I would dare to ask taking photos.
I'm already preparing for the next summer for going on a public beach in a thong by working out, these pics was by a lake at night where there were no people around, but it would have to be in another city than where I live.
Even though there were no people around it was still a rush relieving walking around outside in a thong, not only on a sexual level.
Somehow I feel more free in a thong than naked.

K

kiyoothong

Hey man, you don't have to work out. You have a great body, and I'm sure you can rock a thong on the beach. Where are you located? Is it a small town? Is that why you have to go to another city if you want to sport a thong on the beach.