View Poll Results: Are you happy to let me re-upload your pictures using the imagetwist host

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 75.00%
  • No

11 25.00%

Thread: Very important news and poll! Please vote!

Very important news and poll! Please vote!

Hi guys

Recently I had some bad news and it is looking likely that I will get kicked out of my university.

This will cause me to lose out on all my future prospects and put me in a very difficult financial situation and pretty much ruin my life.

I still have to pay thousands for my accommodation costs even though I won't be going to university anymore.

This means that I will have to try to earn a bit more money on here in order to cover my costs.

So for this reason I am asking if member's would be happy for me to re-upload their photos using imagetwist.com
    Answers will be anonymous.

Your photos will not be edited and will look exactly the same. You do not need to do anything as I will do all the work.

It may not even generate much income for me so I would like to run it for a trial week or so to see what happens.

I have ran this site for free for nearly two years now and love doing so.

I am open to any suggestions you guys have.

Thanks

TK
    Check out my other thong website - ThongWatchers.com
    Get the password to the Private Member's Section by clicking HERE
    Get the password to the Celebrity Thong Videos Section by clicking HERE

2. Sponsored Links

Re: Very important news and poll! Please vote!

ThongKing, that is down right terrible news...

You're welcome to re-host all of our images! How would you/members handle future postings if they agree to this? Would we have to alter how we upload content?

4. Sponsored Links

Thanks for the support.

I think I would only re-upload new images as there is no way I could upload the thousands of images already on this site.

And no members can keep uploading with what ever method they want. I will re-upload the images. No one should notice a difference to their content.

As I say I will probably just trial it out for a week and if any member has strong objections to this then feel free to send me a private message.

6. Sponsored Links

I do not want my pictures re-uploaded. Sorry.
    Interested in buying my dirty thongs or sexy pictures!? Email me at Britneyzb123@gmail.com

Want more!? Follow me on Instagram at ZButt123!!!

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ZB123 View Post
    I do not want my pictures re-uploaded. Sorry.
    No worries. I think an opt out basis is fair.

10. Sponsored Links

That's terrible news ThongKing. As somebody who loves this site, I certainly do hope you can keep it alive, and I certainly hope everything works out for you.

As a morbid curiosity, could you share why it is you might get kicked out of school? What could you possibly have done?! (I totally understand if you don't want to share, I'm just super curious now).

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Gbanger View Post
    That's terrible news ThongKing. As somebody who loves this site, I certainly do hope you can keep it alive, and I certainly hope everything works out for you.

As a morbid curiosity, could you share why it is you might get kicked out of school? What could you possibly have done?! (I totally understand if you don't want to share, I'm just super curious now).
    Thanks mate. I will definitely be keeping this site alive so there is no worries there.

I might be getting kicked out because of my lack of commitment to the course which is quite serious as it is a medical/health course. I was probably going to leave the course anyway as I really don't enjoy it and the job it leads to is something that I don't want to do anymore.

Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with the rest of my life...

14. Sponsored Links

Web design!
    Interested in buying my dirty thongs or sexy pictures!? Email me at Britneyzb123@gmail.com

Want more!? Follow me on Instagram at ZButt123!!!

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ZB123 View Post
    Web design!
    Good idea I will look into that!

18. Sponsored Links