Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Stories

Re: Stories

Kiky lost her virginity when she was 13 to a guy 8 or 9 years older than her on a rapeish situation (they were dating with her parents consent) after their first time he fucked her consitently, almost daily after school for a couple of months until she found him fucking another girl and she dumped him.

From there on she decided to be an slut. She would fuck anyguy who gave her enough drinks and even gave blowjobs just for the fun of it or to pass the time (her own words). She always had an stable relationship with some guy (she never dumped a guy until she had secured a new one) but she cheated on all of then with multiple men. When she started senior year un highschool (16 years old) she got serious with a guy with whom she had been cheating on her previous lover for about 4 months.

The guy is a complete loser, he had droped out of college three times, in this moment he's 40 something years old, stil lives at her parents and haven't moved over kiky even though she dumped him for me 15 years ago. When Kiky finished highschool she moved from her little home town to the city where i lived, where we met. They started a long distance relationship wich made easier for her to cheat on him since she was away from him and she lived alone.

After a month a highschool friend invited her to a party, the two girls arrived to a penthouse downtown and found other 2 girls and 4 guys. After some drinks a guy started hitting hard on kiky and they ended up fucking in the kitchen. After the guy finished he gave her 100 dollars and told her she could see if any other guy was interested on her, leave or hang around, she felt bad got dressed and left. The next morning she thought about it and felt better and went out to spend the money (around that time minimum wage in Colombia was less than 200 dolars so for a 17 year old girl from a little town it was a lot).

From there on she went with the same girl to a lot of parties almost every weekend for about a year always getting paid to have sex, she even got affiliated to a local madame for about two months until one night she got a job where she got gangbanged by three guys and it made her stop working as a call girl.

She told me she did that for about 8 or seven months. Almost always working for the same group of guys, about 6 or 8, that where members of a drug dealing gang that where friends with the girl that got her into it, some bussines men from the city, an important politician and some foreign guys. She thinks she fucked around 20 guys in those months including a 70 years old guy that alomost couldn't even get an erection. After that she kept whoring but without getting payed.

Many years latter whe we got divorced, at the same time she lost her job basically because the main reason why we got divorced was because I found her having unprotected sex with her boss at my apartment while she was 6 months pregnant, i took some pictures of they fucking and sent them to their office so his wife knew everything and made him get rid of kiky. Then it got fun because since she was pregnant it was clear the child might not be mine and actually she had no clue if the child was mine, from her boss or from another guy.

So the night i caught her cheating she got homeless (I dumped her out literally naked and trew away almost all her shit and clothes, except for her underwear i sold almost all of it and kept some) and the next morning she got dumped from her job. So she was homeless and unemployed and went back to live with her parents and after the child was born she couldn't find a job and one night at a party in her home town a guy offered her money for sex and she accepted.

She went back to the town where we met and worked as a prostitute for almost 6 months until she got arrested for working outside the tolerance area where prostitution is allowed and for indecent exposure. Basically she got caught on the streets by the police naked and sucking a dick under the influence of drugs and alcohol

She's got a record as a sexworker outside allowed districts, indecent exposure, as a sex offender, and as a drug addict. She spent 2 weeks in jail and almost two years at psychiatric facilities recovering from drugs and alcohol and mental ilness. She takes about three different pills daily to keep her almost sane.

2. Sponsored Links

Thanks so much for that amazing story of Kiky, really enjoyed hearing about her life.

4. Sponsored Links

Finally I found a moment tocask kiky about the pic i found on her cellphone of a girls ass with the skirt lifted and a pink thong. I think i have told you about a very hot girl that works with kiky. Young fit and beautiful. The only thing wrong about her is that she doesn't wears thongs.

She and kiky have been going together to a gym that's located at the building where they work. Since they shower there before going to work, they have seen each other naked almost daily for the last couple of months. One day the girl saw kiky putting on her thong and asked her how could she wear thongs daily, kiky told her she always liked it and that she has wore them since very young age.

Kiky told her she had noticed she never wears a thong and the girl told her she didn't owned one single thong. The girl said she once bought one and wore it once but felt too unconfortable and slutty and never wore it again. As a matter of fact she trew it away.

They talked about it a couple of times again and finally the girl confessed to kiky that what mostly made her feel unconfortable about thongs was that she felt very slutty wearing it because her parents were extremely conservative and always told her only whores wore that kind on underwear.

The girl started becoming really close to kiky and kiku told me that she complimented many of kikys thongs and also the way kikys ass and pussy looked inside her thongs. About two months ago on the girls birthhday kiky gave her a thong as a present. A vs lace thong. Kiky told me it was very funny because they were at a restaurant with the other secretaries from the same floor (about 8 women in total) and when Diane (kikys friend) opened the present and pulled the thong out she got extremely embarrassed and blushed and kiky told the other girls that Diane doesn't had thongs so they all made fun of her and she got more embarrassed.

Finally about two weeks latter kiky noticed something that resembled a vtl on Di's skirt (kiky calls her Di) and asked her if she was wearing it (that particular day they didn't went to the gym in the morning because their bosses had an early meeting) and Di told her she was wearing it. Kiky grabbed her amd took her to the barhroom and made her show her. Di lifted her skirt and kiky saw the thong inside Di's ass, kiky told her shenlooked super hot and took the pic. Di said it wasn't that unconfortable and that she was feeling a little horny. Kiky made fun of her and told her she might finally find a guy and stop being single

6. Sponsored Links

this weekend I'm going to a beach resort with Lexy. For both work and pleasure. Kiky asked if we were sharing a room and i said no (obviously we are) and asked if i was gonna fuck some one and i said yes.

Kiky asked if she could fuck around on the weekend i told her: sure go ahead but if you do, it is over, but if you keep your legs and mouth closed i will let tou spend a week at my place. She got very happy so she got naked and sucked my dick i finished inside her mouth and she swallowed all the cum the she cleaned the pussy juices from the floor with her tongue and left.

8. Sponsored Links

What type of panties did Diane wear before Kiky got her a thong

10. Sponsored Links

Boyshorts, chekies and grannypanties. She stil wears mostly that kind. For what Kiky told me Diane stil has only one thong the one kiky gave her

12. Sponsored Links

i do like cheekies, cant believe she didn't go out and get more thongs, how old is Diane

14. Sponsored Links

I also love chekies specially on a perky round ass like Diane's. Kiky is been asking her to go lingerie shoping but she always give her lame excuses and bails out. She is somewhere between 26 or 28.

16. Sponsored Links

As i told you this past weekend i went to a beach resort with Lexy. When i picked her up at her place she was a little nervous but latter she got relaxed and it was all cool. We arrived on friday night, we went to our room, she changed into a nice short white dress with nothing under except for a little g string and we went to have dinner with the manager of the hotel. It was all bussines and Lexy flirting with the guy. He finally agreed to all our terms so we closed the deal and then we went formsome drinks. The manager had a few shots with us but then hisnwife showed up, she gave lexy a few badlooks and asked her husband to leave with her.

We laughed about it and kept drinking. Then lexy wanted to dance so we did. She was clearly drunk because i've never seen her dancing so dirty getting really low, twerking and flashing her ass and thong. We went to the beach and she took of her dress and went into the water wearing onlymher thong. I followed her and we kissed and i fingered her pussy and ass and then we went to our room.

We fucked in the balcony of our suit. At the end she was bending over the balcony and i was fucking her ass from behind and fingering her clit, she cummed screaming and i filled her ass with my cum. I never pulled her thong down so after i pulled out the thong got covered in hot cum that dripped from her ass.

I had an early apointment with the kitchen staff so i left while she was stil sleeping (wearing only a clean g string she got on after sex) imtalked to the executive chef and all the sous about all,the changes in menu and other boring work stuff and then got a call from lexy asking me to have breakfast. I met with her at the restaurant, shenwas wearing a bikini top and some shorts that didn't coverd all her ass. We kissed and went to eat. While having breakfast kiky called me and told me she had spent the night alone at her apartment. I knew it was true because the guy at the reception of the building had given me a full report an hour before.

She asked if i had fucked some one and intold her yes. She asked about her sister and i told her we were having breakfast she asked me if she had any luck the night before and i told her i didn't knew. kiky asked if it was ok if she and Diane had a few drinks that night (saturday) and i told her to do it at her place not at a bar because i know that if a hot girl like diane and an slut like kiky go together to a bar will end up fucking random guys, specially kiky. Kiky got frustrated but she knew i will never trust her so she agreed.

Afternbreakfast lexy asked if i wanted my morning blowjob butni told her i wanted to save the load to dump it on her face later that night. She smiled and i took her to a meeting with the service staff. She was gonna talk to the girls on some of her tactics to handle guys. It was almost just work until almost night time. I,called lexy and she told me she was at the beach. When i got there i saw 5 guys sitting next to a topless girl hitting hard on her. I knew it was her. So i got close and said hi honey and kissed her grabbing her boobs. Three of the guys got up immediately and left barely saying goodbye. Thenother two tried to have some smalltalk but were clearly also unconfortable and left quickly, we laughed while she thanked them for the drinks and other stuff they had given her while she was tanning there alone.

We went to our room and she got naked and sat on a chair outside in the balcony, i sat on the floor infront of her and licked her pussy and fingered her ass. She cummed twice and then asked for dick. I saw the time and told her it had to wait because we had the last meeting of the trip. We washed ourselves and got ready. We had to get realy dressed up because the meeting was with the owner of the hotel at the best restaurant. I couldn't see her getting ready because i git a call from another client. When it finished she was ready wearing a great red dress. Black stockings and black highnheels.

I had my nice suit on and we left. Dinner went right the owner and his wife were very pleased with what we proposed to help the hotel. And the manager and his wife were also there so the six of us had a nice dinner, talked bussines and then each couple went away. We got to our room and lexy got her dress off, she was wearing a lovely lingerie set, black seethrough bra, nice garther belt, sexy black lace thong, stockings and heels all matching. The sex was awesome, it started with a nice lapdance, an intence blowjob and boobfuck, lots of pussy fucking, a nice buttplug inside her ass (she wore it at dinner without telling me when she got her dress off and showed me she got it inside her ass all the time i had a huge bonner and her thong was completely wet).

She didn't even took her shoes off so after her fourth orgasm when she got on her knees to get her facial she looked so sexy with her matching lingerie set and her heels. She grabbed my dick and stroked it hard while sucking the tip. The first squirt she got it in her mouth and then pulled my cock out and covered her face with the remaining cum. She smiled at me, swallowed and then said: i love your cum while she cleaned her face and ate the cum from her fingertips. She got up and got naked wentnto the bathroom cleaned herself and came to bed next to me. She layed by my side with her ass aginst my cock i grabbed her wet pussy and we slept.

The next morning we went out to have breakfast by the pool and then i took her to a little hidden beach that not many people knows. It has a nice reef so we did some snorkeling and then she tanned naked she got realy relaxed and decided to masturbate laying there on the beach. I enjoyed the show she came realy hard. I got a call from kiky so lexy decided to finger herself again while i talked to her sister. Kiky gave me her report and told me she had spent the night talking and drinking with diane and told me she spent the night there. I knew it was all true again because i had talked to the recption guy earlier. She asked if she could use a credit card i gave her to go have lunch with diane and shoping, i told her i would pay for their food but that she had to pay all the charges they made shoping. She agreed. Again kiky asked if i had sex with some one the night before and i told her yes and also told her i was at a nudist beach with a hot girl. Shemtold me to enjoy it and said bye.

When the call finished lexy was cumming again, she passed out a little so i let her sleep on the sand naked. I went to swim while she rested. When i got back she had her thong back on and was applying tanning lotion on her boobs. She told me she had always dreamed about masturbating on a desolated beach and thanked me for the chance and for not interrupting her.

We went back to the hotel and got dressed I took her to dine at a nice restaurant downtown and then we went to the hotels beach we walked for a while and then she said we had to talk. She told me that there was a reason why she stoped fucking our clients, she had been in a relationship with a guy since past november. She had kept it secret but she said it was getting serious, that it was secret because he's recently divorced and because she wasn't ready to tell me that butnthat they had talked about itmand decided to finally make itmpublic, shenalso told me that since she met him she had only cheated on him with me.

I was shocked but not because ofmher in a relationship but because she thought she had to keep it secret from me i told her i was realy happy for her, after all she is one of my few closest friends and that i had always knew that eventually shenwas gonna have to get into a better relationship than just fuckbudies with me she got happy that i took it so well so she told me more abouthim, like we were just friends, we even talked about theirnsex life, shentold me he is very big but not that experienced and told me that if she goes 100% on him he doesn't lasts very long.

She told me that she wants to continue fucking with me but not that often and she told me she's not gonna be available that much, that she's not gonna travel with me again, and also that we have to look for a replacement for her at work because she wants to train that replacement and quit in the next few months. I agreed to all because it was all obvious and asked her what he knew about me, she said he thinks she's 100% faitful to him and that I'm only her boss and her sisters ex husband.

We went back to the hotel and into the room. Imturned the tv on and she wen to thenbathroom. She came out naked and layed next to me. After a while she got my cock out and played with it, then she started to suck it and got her pussy on my face. She was dripping wet. I licked her pussy and ass and then she got on top of me and got my dick inside her. We had great sex again. I finished innher boobs and she went to the balcony to talk withnher boyfriend (naked and with my cum on her boobs).

Kiky called and told me diane had just left, she asked if i was alone and i told her there was a naked girl onnthenbalcony of my room, kiky asked if itmwas ok if she masturbated and i told her to do itmbut fingers only no toys. Lexy came back smiling and i let her know i was talking to her sister so she started sucking my dick making a lot lf noise, kiky asked what was happening and i told her i was gettong a blowjob. Kiky dirty talked to me and masturbated while lexy sucked my dick. Later lexy got on top of me and i told kiky i was gonna suck some tits so i finished the call.

I cummed inside lexys pussy and we slept. We had a very early flight this morning. Lexy's boyfriend was waiting formher at the airport. She introduced us, they left to lexy's place and i came straight to thenoffice.

BOOB LOVER

18. Sponsored Links