Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Stories

Re: Stories

Wow smoking hot story! I hope you can grab a few pics on your escapades too

2. Sponsored Links
    Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher ivan06660's Avatar

I've been texting Gaby a lot (my friends wife), we are teasing each other a lot and we can't wait unitl her husband leaves town tomorrow. I already managed to send Annie away for 7 days (just called a client who's back I have covered many times from his wife), she leaves the day after Gaby's husband so this weekend I'm gonna take Gaby to my summer house. I already explained her the rules there and she loved them. She told me she had always dreamed of doing a road trip topless and the idea of spending 4 days (from friday til monday) wearing only thongs, sexy lingerie, seethrough clothes, thong bikinis and just naked turns her on a lot.

saddly as part of her strategies to keep her "perfect devoted wife" image she doesn't send nudes to anyone but her husband, but we have being doing a lot of dirty texting since last week. She doesn't send nudes bit is very good at describing how get she gets and how she masturbates, and even better at describing what she want to do with me. she also had given me a few spoilers about what she plans to pack for our long weekend. she also told me that after their second baby she got fixed so she cant have any kids, she also told me she got her pussy done for it to be tighter, that she bleaches and fully waxes it and that she does kegel excercises daily. SO I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET MY DICK INSIDE HER AND FILL EVERY HOLE AND COVER EVERY INCH OF HER WITH MY CUM.

4. Sponsored Links

Damn that sounds hot! What I wouldn;t give to be in your shoes right now! Such a shame she doesn't send nudes or thong pics, perhaps find somewhere convenient at you beachouse to have your phone or another camera recording some action on the sly per chance?

6. Sponsored Links
    Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher ivan06660's Avatar

Last night I was helping Annie pack her bags, first she packed her regular work clothes for a week at a beach resort, average underwear, thongs and bras, and some cheeky panties and loose tops to sleep at night, then she picked two or three bikinis and I noticed she did not choose a single thong bikini so I told her WTF you got to pack thong bikinis I want some sexy thong tan lines when you get back so she pulled the bikinis out of her bag and packed 3 thong bikinis, I grabbed the regular ones and threw them into the trash.

then she came out of the walking closeth with some night tight pants and a couple of blouses with great deep cleavages, she left them over the bag and wentt back and then came with three sexy tight short dresses, I noticed one in particular and said: aint this the one you always end up flashing you ass and pussy, she just smiled at me, I love that dress, is a black one that is one size to small for her, her tits get very tight on it, getting a little seethrough and flashing her pierced nips and it always lifts by it self and flashes her ass and when she sits if she's not carefull it flashes her pierced clit. She saw me staring and said just in case I have to check how the night clubs are working or if I feel like having a drink or two.

Then she went into her drawers and came back with a some sexy lingerie sets. I watched her packing them and she noticed my surprise so she closed the last bag and sat on top of me. She removed her top revealing her huge breasts and choacked me between them when i really started to feel with ut air I bited one and she pulled away. she told me: You know Im not stupid and I know you very well, you're sending me into this trip alone because you have some plans here, a one week trip to a beach resort and instead of going with me to enjoy my body on small clothes and bikinis you decide to stay in this freezing city... I just stared at her ...If you're gonna be doing some of your bitches why shouldn't I find one or two guys to have fun while I'm away, honestly I agreed to this because I was really needing some time away for myself and to enjoy a couple of different dicks than yours... I gave her a huge kiss and told her: that's why I love you, you're just perfect, I was planning on letting you know while it hapened but you know me too well. do you remeber Gaby? she nooded... well it turns out she cheats on her husband a lot and she offered herself to me last week and since his away of town since yesterday I decided to take her to my summer house this long weekend, so I asked Tony (my client) to ask for the visit so I had some free time from you, but i wanted you to have lots of fun too (i winked at her) there's barely any job to do there and you have all expences payed by the company and a very nice suit on the top of the highest tower with a view into the sea courtesy of Tony.

she asked: so you're not gonna ask me to leave from your apartment when I get back? and I said Why in the name of hell am I gonna ditch the perfect lover, and else I really want to enjoy your sun tanned tits when you get back. she smiled and got in her fours, pulled my dick out and sucked it. I gave her a very glorious pounding in her three holes and at the end she swallowed until the last drop.

while we fucked I got sure to mark her entire body, tits, ass and pussy mound with rough hickeys after sex she started to check the bruises on a huge mirror I have infront of the bed, she said asshole you make sure to leave no doubt I am owned by you right I just smiled and said so you never forget you're mine. we went to sleep after thtat. this morning when I woke she had my dick in her mouth I let her suck it for a while but then I stoped her she asked why and I told her I wanted to save my cum for Gaby. she smiled and asked if she could get morning head instead, I agreed so she layed on bed and spread her legs wide, I licked her good and fingered her ass, she came twice easily and the I stsrted to edge her when she was a bout to get the third one and then suddenly just got away from her pussy and pulled out her ass she stared at me and begged for her third one I slapped her pussy very hard and told her no, you will not get more from me until you get back.

I drove her to the airport a while ago, in the way there we agreed not to talk until she gets back unless it is work related or an emergency. when she was about to get off the car she pulled her thong off and tied it to the gear shift and asked me not to untie it, she said: I want to untie it when you pick me up next week here. we kissed, we both said I love you, she got off the car, I slapped her ass and she left.

I texted Gaby "she's gone" and she texted back "Can't wait for tomorrow"

8. Sponsored Links

You have the most amazing sex life Ivan, thanks for she shares!

10. Sponsored Links

Jesus christ these stories are good

12. Sponsored Links