Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Stories

Re: Stories

How about just pictures of their thongs? Do any of them have VS signature thongs?

2. Sponsored Links
    Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher ivan06660's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lovingit View Post
    GREAT story ivan! Annie sounds like one hell of a girlfriend. How did you feel when she was stripping on the stage at the end of the night? Love your stories
    extremely horny, she performed perfectly and also seeing the other guys staring at her and giving her mobney knowing she was going home with me was priceless. I just love expossing my girls knowing they belong only to me.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Andjohn1 View Post
    How about just pictures of their thongs? Do any of them have VS signature thongs?
    i do. I have a thread at pictures of thongs you should check. I don't think they like signature vs thongs tghey are more into lacey ones

6. Sponsored Links

Annie and I just had our first important argument. Until today, at work, she only had had to fuck with me, but today she wasn't able to close a deal with a new client with her clothes on and is spending the night with him right now. So far she had been able to handle them all just with short skirts, deep cleavages, fripples, nipslips, and upskirts (panties on or off). But with this guy she just wasn't able to cnvince him. After almost a week of negotiations he said he wanted to invite her to "dinner" tonight and make his final decition.

his exact words to her were "lets have some dinner tonight and if you prove to be more than a tease I will definetely love to sign the contract" she had to agree and right after he left she came to me and explained everything. I told her she would have to let him get what ever he wants, he's an extremely important client for my company, she got extremely upset and asked how was it possible that I was so calmly sending my girlfriend to fuck a guy just to close a deal, so i reminded her that before we got together I had hired her with that especifical porpouse in mind and that she had agreed to it. the argument went on for almost an hour and at the end she asked me to have the rest of the afternoon free to get ready and buy some clothes for the night, i agreed and even gave her the company credit card and told her to buy the smallest and thightest dress and literally told her to buy some prostitute lingerie.

before she left she asked what I was gonna do in the night and I told her I was already texting some of my "friends" to have some company. few hours later she sent me a pic wearing the sexiest red dress i had ever seen and later a pic wearing a red seethrough bralette and a matching gstring. she also texted the dress was too tight to wear anything under so she planned to take the lingerie in her purse and change to it where ever he took her to fuck.

after work i came home and my ex asistant was waiting for me at the building's reception. she had a coat on so i knew she was either naked or just wearing lingerie under it. as soon as the elevator doors closed she took off the coat to reveal her completely naked body. thankfully we didn't crossed anyone on the hallway and as soon as we got in we went straight down to bussines. after fucking her in every hole i finished in her face and she went to the bathroom to clean up. I noticed i had lots of texts so i started checking them, it was Annie from the restaurants bathroom telling me he had almost goten her naked as soon as he picked her up at an uber and that she was already wet and bruised and sent me a pic of her tits showing me a huge hickey next to her left nipple. I only texted her "make sure to make him happy but don't let him abuse, take control of the situation". she asked what I was doing so i sent her a pic of my former assistant's face covered in my cum and later a pic of her bending over to pick up her coat before she left.

a while ago she texted me from a cheap motel's bathroom. first she told me the place was awful, then she said he had fingered her pussy and ass at the restaurants table and that in the uber ride to the motel he made her suck his dick and that he evenmade her flash her tits to the driver and that the driver also touched her boobs and took a few pics. she told me she agreed toit because she liked the driver and she even left one of her bussines cards in the car hoping he call her later, she told me it was kind of her revenge on me for making her do all of that, I said nothing and asked what she was doing so she told me she was changing clothes, i told her that since he jad fingered her ass it was obvious he was gonna ask for anal, and she said thankfully he is small so it will not be bad at all.

After that I haven't heard from her, it was about an hour ago, Lexy (Kiky's sister is about to arrive). WE haven't had sex since last year so when I called her she agreed immediately, lied to her husband and got on her way.

to be continued soon...

8. Sponsored Links

Not to continue with the past story but just a little something that happened.

Very late last night I got a long streak of texts. Finally i decided to pay attention to find out it was Kiky.

So i called her and wad like: wtf what’s up and she said she just wanted to share with me an accomplishment she just had. I was really confused and sleepy so i just hummed or someting so she keptntalking.

She was like I made it I made it, remember the goal i had since before we met. The one i told tou after my first rehab and i just couldn’t remember, si i told her i had no idea what she was talking about.

She got a little upset but then she told me... I just sucked the dick number 1000. It took me almost 22 years but finally I made it. Then i remembered that she once told me that after she was forced to suck a dick for the first time by her then boyfriend to later find out he was cheating on her, when she decided to become an slut, she decided she was gonna suck 1000 dicks after he told her she would never be good at blowjobs even if she reached that number.

She told me that the guy wasn’t that hot and his dick was small but that she enjoyed it like he was the hottest and the biggest because shenknew he was the number 1000.

She already ad a date for tomorrow with a guy shenwanted to be the 1000 but she met a guy yesterday and just did it. She met him while shopping groceries at night, he flirted with her at the line to pay and offered her a ride home, when they got to her place henasked ti help with the bags and she invited him over.

He sat on her couch and she straight got on top of him and pulled her tits out, those big silicon tits always close the deal, when he pulled out hos cock she had to stop him and talk about her being HIV positive. He frozed and it was clear he wasn’t gonna fuck her but she already wanted him to be the 1000 so she said I understand but I can give you a good blowjob so he relaxed a bit.

Then she offered to swallow or to take tenload on her face and boobs and he told her he had never met a woman willing to take it in her face, she closed the deal by offering him to even take pics after.

She told me shentook her time and sucked him good. She said she had never gotten so wet in her life without taking her pants andnthong off. she said she even dripped to thexfloor and that thakfully he had a full load so shengot very well covered when henfinished. He took a few pics and then she asked him to takenpicsnwith her phine and then she asked him to leave.

As soon as he left she took a lot more pics and then she confesed to me she just wanted to share the story with some one so she startednto text me. i asked if ir had just happened and she told me she was still covered in his cum and that she was swallowing it from her boobs and face while we spoke.

So i was like wtf and told her what now are you gonna stop whoring and she was like fuck no I’m sure I can get to 500 into my pussy and 300 in my ass before I die.

So i finished the call andnwent to sleep
    Last edited by ivan06660; 21-06-2018 at 11:10 PM.

10. Sponsored Links

for some coincidense of live recently I had passed many times by a place I used to spend lots of time with Xime at and to misbehave there.

It is a mall and in it we had some "spots" to have fun, back then I always made her wear low rise skirts to have her exhibiting whale tails over them and upskirts from bellow, and also to have easy acces to her holes. the first of the spots was a couple of semi hidden stairways where we loved to go so i could finger her and lick her pussy and ass, generally we began by sitting, I would sit higher and she would do it betwen my legs so i huged her from behind and got my hands betwen her legs and finger her pussy. usually when she got nicely wet she would ask me to lickher so she usually just got up and i got my head under her skirt and lick both her holes and her clit.

after that I almost always pulled her thongs off, and either I kept them to enjoy them further at night at my place or I would make her wear them as a bracelet. A couple of times, when the thong was too old or I just didn't liked it, we just left it lying in the floor and waited a floor or two above watching people comig across with it. After generally we would go to the parking lot or an elevator and she always got on her knees and sucked my dick until I cummed inside her mouth and she always swallowed. a few times I finished on her face mostly at night time, and she always cleaned up herself before we left except for two times, the first time it was really late, when i finished I pulled out a little and some cum dripped from her mouth to her chin and neck and she decided to walk home like that. the second time we hadn´t had sex in many days so i knew it was gonna be a huge load and decided to give her a facial. it drippped to her blouse, bra, pants and even some felt on her shoes. again she walked home like that, she cleaned herself the best shecould but stil all her clothes had weird looking stains and i don´t even know how she managed to get inside her parents home with out them noticing.

the fourth spot was the top floor bathrooms, specially the mens room, it was almost always empty so we could have all the actual sex we wanted there. almost always I ended up having her completely naked there. The must amazing thing is that she lost her ass virginity in there, one of her friends had anal sex for the first time and told her al about it so she got curious about it, that day since we met at her college she was extremely horny, in the ride to the mall she took off her thong and I fingered her all the way and not just rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy but also touched her ass a lot. we went to gthe stair way and all the way until the fifth floor I touched and licked both her holes. when we got into the bathroom she locked the door, got naked, gave me a bottle of lube, bended over the handwash and asked me to fuck her ass. she screamed a lot inside that bathroom and at the end she asked me to fill her ass with my cum. right after i left the bathroom and she followed me about ten minutes later. as soon as she got out she asked me for her thong. i didnot had it, we forgot it at our ride, her best friend´s boyfriend car.

the last place there is the cinema, we loved going to very late movies, specially very lame romantic comedies that used to always be very empty at that time (after 10 pm), usually i would pull her tits out and fool around with them while fingering her and after she had cummed once or twice she sucked my dick and swallowed but a couple of times she ended completely naked or at least almost, and covered in cum. two or three of her thongs ended up lost in that teather

12. Sponsored Links

Amazing times you had

14. Sponsored Links