The places thongs go...

tuzenbakh

I've always been a major fan of whaletail stories, and I love a number of the threads on this site. However, I thought I'd start another thread (& hopefully it's a bit of fun for everyone) to share a slightly different type of thong story...

I'm interested to hear about the interesting places that people have seen thongs - whether the country, the location, the event/occasion, or just maybe the person. It doesn't necessarily have to be unexpected or a surprise - I just think it would be fascinating to find out the full variety of thong exposures that people have seen over the years.

I'll start out with an example to give you a idea:

1. The Eiffel Tower, Paris

A couple of years ago, my wife and I did a bit of a European holiday. One of the highlights of the trip (for a number of reasons as you'll soon see!) was our trip to Paris, and going up the Eiffel Tower. Not only did I get a fantastic view of Paris (which I expected), but I also got a fantastic whaletail sighting (which was completely unexpected!)

We were on the second floor, which gives a chance to get a wonderful panoramic view over Paris. A number of other tourists were around, including a couple from the UK. They were probably in their early 30s I'd estimate. The woman was quite attractive, with brunette hair down to just below her shoulders. She was wearing a nice top with fitted dark blue jeans.

What really caught my eye though was that poking just out the top of her jeans was a tiny bit of white fabric - not enough to confirm anything, but it looked nice. I didn't have to wait too long to find out what it was. She needed to get something out of her camera bag, and after fiddling around with it for a bit, she decided to crouch down to take a proper look. It was all that was needed. Her jeans dropped ever so slightly, and about 3-4 inches of a fancy looking white lace thong popped up on display. The jeans went down just enough to see the thong strap disappearing between her cheeks - perfect!!

The woman stayed crouching for about 10 seconds, before she found what she was looking for. She actually did a quick "feel" as well, and realized her thong was showing - she immediately stood up again and pulled her jeans up, and for the remainder of the time they were up there, I saw her pull her jeans up a few times - sorry love, too late!!

So good people of the Whaletail Forum, in what interesting place have you seen thongs?

I work Per Diem in transportation
I have two stories to share.
1. While on an over night trip I had a passenger on the first day wearing see through
Yoga pants with a white thong. I did a double take to make sure I saw what a saw.
The second day same girl once again wearing another paid of see through pants had
On a pink stripe thong, as she was walking one of her friends behind her said " Oh my God, ... You're soo
Showing" her reply was I know. Just then she bordered and there it was showing!
2. The other day my wife wore a thong with jeans when we were out. Later that afternoon
I had a pick up for a girls 13th birthday party. One of the adults ( an Aunt I believe) wanted to
Put some snacks in the vehicle. As she was climbing in her jeans rode down and about 6" from
My face was an amazing ass with about 3" of a lace VS thong. When I was done I talked to my wife.
I told her well, I can tell you that you're not the only girl who wore a thong with jeans today!
I have a few more but those two rank at the top.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Dawn found a thong in her doughnut the other day. I have no idea how it got there. :p

stringit21

lvl 100 thief ;)
1. when I was a kid a milf in church was showing a perfect tail sitting down with a white lace thong.
2. 2013 Chicago auto show, blonde in her 20s was getting something from her baby stroller in the middle of a crowd and many people got a good 30 second view of a skimpy pink g-string
and a few more

I recently took several couples out in a limo
for New Years Eve.
One of the girls at the end of the night got in and flashed her
black thong.
Then as I made one of the drop offs she thought she may have lost her phone
She was searching in car for it and showing the whole time. I then offered to use my
Find my iPhone, she did. I was sitting in the car next to her and as she was entering her info,
She was showing again! I'm sure other females had things on too but hers was the only one I saw.