25 yr old wife (my hot piece of a$$)

iBadLad

ABSOLUTELY HOT AS FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Facebook-thumbs-up.jpg

Dgb1

Well, it's time for an update, but I don't think any of you are going to like it...

So my wife and I have been members here for a few years now, and we were even members of the old site. My wife loves sharing pics with me, and I loved sharing them with all of you. She's even enjoyed sharing them with all of you, but after a lot of thought and consideration, we are going to be permanently leaving this community and moving over to maybe reddit or another site. Our thread has over 230,000 views. That's traffic that we drive to this site. And thanks to our thread and maybe 2-3 other ones (Scott.In.Dawn - plus5nine) we are the content providers for this site. That being the case, in the past months, the webmaster for this site has decided to start making money on our content...and...as many of you have noticed, the ads have sky-rocketed. This is no longer a members community free of ads, this has become a for-profit website that is driving cheap 'cam' based ads and trackers to your computer each time you visit, and that is just wrong. I work in the tech sector, and watching this site take advantage of content providers material has been painful, and frustrating.

So, on that note, I am going to respectfully request that my thread be deleted, as others have, and my wife and I will be taking our content elsewhere. Thank you to the members for all of your amazing messages and replies. We have both enjoyed this fun ride.

-Dgb

waterbottle008

Well that just sucks on so many levels, but I respect your decisions. I'm gonna miss seeing that sexy wifey of yours. You guys never disappointed

slovisyak

That sucks. I too am getting sick of ads on this site. I only come for you and plus5nine. If you leave for Reddit, I'll happily follow.

asslover88

yes please let us know where u go id love to follow u in the future, your wife is such a hot piece of ass!!

some guy

I mean, I hate profiteering as much as the next guy, but I've simply come to expect it at this point. It's built into the fundamental fabric of our society. Are you really taken aback by it at this point?