25 yr old wife (my hot piece of a$$)

Dgb1

Hello all, I'm back from the old thread, and so is my hot little piece of ass...

She's always sending me pictures, so the more comments, the more I'll post..you know the routine. Enjoy ;)

Attachments

• IMG_5200.jpg
    IMG_5200.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 4,079

poth2747

that is a hot sexy ass, how often you make love, what size thong she wear. lets see more of that fabulous ass.

Dgb1

We make love quite often as you'd imagine...been married for 2 years and her ass still gets me every time. She wears size small, and she works out every day for two hours. Sorry for delay, but here's two more for now (one's an upstart..she loves it when I take those)...I literally have thousands, and she send me more daily while she's at work etc..(she's quite the little freak ;) )

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 3,690
  • IMG_5223.jpg
    IMG_5223.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 2,006

OGFTO

amazing ass. love thats shes cooking in thong. dont think it could get better...

well i guess she could be cooking naked ;-)

cant wait to see more

poth2747

just a incredible ass, she makes me so hard, cant wait to see more of her. does she swallow and like anal sex.

archer

She is beautiful, and it's awesome that she sends you picks regularly. I'm hoping we can see more. Thanks

Dgb1

Sorry for the long delay between posts...hopefully these make up for it. 1st is here in some sexy leather shorts, 2nd is a little pool action, and 3rd is a random one of her sitting on the couch this weekend in a little summer dress. Enjoy!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,151
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,902
  • IMG_6832.jpg
    IMG_6832.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,816