Which set to post next?! Round whatever

Which set do you want to see posted next?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Time to start posting some new pictures!!! But since I have such a hard time deciding what to post, I need to leave it up to you guys. So vote on the one you want!

Dawn keeps showing her goods under a weird looking skirt!

Dawn shows off her athletic bum to some pine trees.

Dawn goes shopping for new thongs... again!

Dawn and I endure freezing cold rain to take some epic photographs

Dawn learns valuable lessons in Thongology 101

Did I mention that File Dump 10 is out? And that it already includes ALL of these pictures? Even the ones that I wont post (like the ones of Dawn's naughty bits)?! How do you find out more about this File Dump shizz, you ask? Welp, email us at Scott.in.Dawn@gmail.com to find out more.

Now vote on what you want to see posted first! And don't forget to include WHY! I get such a kick out of hearing why :eek:

Oh, and here is a montage of all the new pictures in File Dump 10 for those interested.

dubman

Voted for E! Hoping for some hot closeups of her sexy asshole, as if that should come as a surprise :)

pearl thong

This is like voting at election time. You see that the one that you are voting for is not winning and you figure my vote won't make a difference, but hell I am voting my way anyway!!! :)
I vote set C because a thong while thong shopping is pretty much as natural and mind blowing as it gets. Plus the public shots kill it! Please set C!

OhioTater

I'm really going to have to go with set C. Just for the simple fact that I'm love the look of VS classic and new style signature thongs. Her ass looks amazing no matter what brand she happens to wear. Yet I will always like the VS

plus5nine

I want e because I have a fantasy of seeing my wife in class learning from dawn about WHALETAILs. Being taught how to show them and then sitting behind my wife in class seeing her WHALETAIL while watching dawns

Gbanger

I want e because I have a fantasy of seeing my wife in class learning from dawn about WHALETAILs. Being taught how to show them and then sitting behind my wife in class seeing her WHALETAIL while watching dawns

I'd like to enroll in this class as well. Gonna need some private tutoring though...

Status
Not open for further replies.