CHANGE THE FLIPPING ADS!!!

Thnglvr

why are all the ads on this site, which pop up EVERY SCREEN you go too, have to either be of Dicks or women being abused??!!!!I love thongs on women, its my fetish. thats why i joined this site,but im compleatly appalled and sickend by every page you go to is topped with, someone stroking their dick, or some womans face being stuffed down while getting seemingly raped in the ass, WTF!!!!!!! I hope this isnt what gets the owner of this site off. If so, your fucking sick, and id love to shit on your face myself. you should have ads of hot chicks in skimpy thongs, or bikinis or something, Thats what we're here for after all, isnt it?
PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE ELSE WEIGH IN ON THIS!!??:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Scott

Staff member
Mod
While we wait for ThongKing to chime in, I think the ads are up to the ad agency he goes through, not him. I do completely agree that the ads aren't very tasteful and do bring the site down a bit. Perhaps the community should all brainstorm on ways to help cover the costs to run the site and avoid the ads all together? Seems the ads (their subject matter notwithstanding) are a necessary evil unless we figure out a better solution.

Last edited:

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Apologies for the ads. I have no say in what they show, that is down to the ad company I use.

I hate having to use ads on this site and would remove them all tomorrow if I could.

Like scott/dawn said, they are a necessary evil as I have costs to pay for running this site and the ads don't even cover the costs of running this site, so I lose money every month.

If you have ideas how I could cover the costs instead of calling me sick and offering nothing constructive, then I would love to hear them.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Could we offer an ad-free membership? Maybe at $5 a month or whatever? Perhaps there are other perks we could throw at a premium membership besides inclusion to certain exclusive sub-forums/sections. You could remove the search function for regular members? I dunno... just throwing out ideas.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
The ad-free membership sounds good. I will try to set this up, although it is quite

Not sure what else I could include to make premium memberships worth it though.

The search idea might backfire as people might start double posting things.

Thanks for the ideas :)