Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: New Image posting rules coming soon!

  1. #51

    Re: New Image posting rules coming soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZB123 View Post
    Absolutely not. If anything he should apologize to me for deleting my posts trying to warn members of the image hosts viruses and pop ups. He also, left other people's posts, making it as if my opinion is irrelevant. Also, for trying to implement a image host known for viruses.

    So yeah, I'm not sorry for standing up for myself. If you have a problem with it delete my threads. I'm done with this childish drama.
    Easy there, re-read what I said.

    Quote Originally Posted by scott.in.dawn View Post
    And before I get off my soapbox, TK, she deserves an apology.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #52

    Re: New Image posting rules coming soon!

    The original WT site did in fact close because the owner resided in California and the governor had signed a revenge porn bill into law. The sequel which was WhaleTailTalk closed because the owner was piggybacking his site with his work servers and you can imagine how that could turn out. He also got tired of everyone complaining because at the time so much spam littered the site with kiddie stuff and he was the only moderator.

    I remember ThongKing using one of his former screen names posting this website for sale. This leads me to believe he is in fact in it for the money. $54 is a lot of money when the majority of pictures I click on are being hosted by outside image hosts. You can't cover the monthly costs but can afford to pay for the domain and host on a image host entirely? Very fishy.

    This site had potential. Looks like TK let his personal life and hobby get tangled up when he thought he could make a quick buck by allowing ad companies to take over.

    If you want to sell the website shoot me a message. I'd be happy to take over and relieve you of your burden. If you are serious, we will do everything above board and by the book.

  4. Sponsored Links
  5. #53

    Re: New Image posting rules coming soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scripps View Post
    The original WT site did in fact close because the owner resided in California and the governor had signed a revenge porn bill into law. The sequel which was WhaleTailTalk closed because the owner was piggybacking his site with his work servers and you can imagine how that could turn out. He also got tired of everyone complaining because at the time so much spam littered the site with kiddie stuff and he was the only moderator.

    I remember ThongKing using one of his former screen names posting this website for sale. This leads me to believe he is in fact in it for the money. $54 is a lot of money when the majority of pictures I click on are being hosted by outside image hosts. You can't cover the monthly costs but can afford to pay for the domain and host on a image host entirely? Very fishy.

    This site had potential. Looks like TK let his personal life and hobby get tangled up when he thought he could make a quick buck by allowing ad companies to take over.

    If you want to sell the website shoot me a message. I'd be happy to take over and relieve you of your burden. If you are serious, we will do everything above board and by the book.
    Everything except what is in red I have questions about. Hosting images isn't cheap, correct? I'd like to hear what TK has to say about the other allegations, though.

  6. Sponsored Links
  7. #54

    Re: New Image posting rules coming soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by scott.in.dawn View Post
    Easy there, re-read what I said.
    Whoops! My bad, sorry, I was tired and half read that!
    Interested in buying my dirty thongs or sexy pictures!? Email me at Britneyzb123@gmail.com

    Want more!? Follow me on Instagram at ZButt123!!!

  8. Sponsored Links
  9. #55
    Administrator ThongKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,299

    Re: New Image posting rules coming soon!

    I want to apologise to anyone I made mad yesterday.

    I was replying to messages at 4-5am in the morning. I had no sleep for a very long time and I was letting things get on top of me.

    I have now learnt from the errors of my ways and want to go back to treating this site what is originally was for me, a passion and a hobby and a great community

    Yeah I apologise to Zb but I clearly explained the reasons for deleting the messages. I have changed my policy and I will never delete any non spam messages any more as I believe in a free discussion.

    I originally tried to sell the website when WT2 was still going an I was in an even worse situation then I was in now as I wasn't making hardly any money because obviously everyone was still using WT2.

    Also domain names are pretty cheap, about 8 a year. I am taking a big risk investing in image hosting software. I will test it out of my other sites before testing it here.

    I am not sure I could ever sell now as I have invested way too much time in this site and could not sell it for cheap as this site has a lot of potential.

    Again apologies to everyone I will take a step back a remove the ads today.
    Check out my other thong website - ThongWatchers.com
    Get the password to the Private Member's Section by clicking HERE
    Get the password to the Celebrity Thong Videos Section by clicking HERE

  10. Sponsored Links
  11. #56

    Cool Re: New Image posting rules coming soon!

    Where to begin... ZB honey you're our Queen there's no doubt about it, I came to this forum just for you, you do deserve the apology you received and let me tell you that your comments were not the only ones that got deleted when TK moved my pics from imagebam to his host i was really pissed of and he deleted everything I said. I do appreciate the fact that TK said that he would never delete our comments again after all forums are all about people opinions.

    About the adverts I do understand that VS or many other companies would not be OK with directly advertising in this forum for the reason previously explained but you can get google adds an customice it to show lingerie, bikini and women clothing advertisement in general. I do not see why pornhub or any other porn site would not want to advertice here...

    As many other users I like this kind of forums because I want to see real people naked, not pornstars or celebrities, but real every day people on their kinky side, BUT I'M NOT WILLING TO PAY FOR IT, hell i don't even pay for content that is suposed to be paid (god bless torrentz) less I'm gonna pay anykind of subscription for amateur content that's why, i believe, most of us are in here, I just want to see ZB naked...

    As i said in other thread i would love to be a Mod I do log almost daily and can donate about two hours of my time daily...
    Last edited by ivan06660; 10-16-2015 at 04:43 PM.

    BOOB LOVER

  12. Sponsored Links
  13. #57

    Re: New Image posting rules coming soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by ivan06660 View Post
    About the adverts I do understand that VS or many other companies would not be OK with directly advertising in this forum for the reason previously explained but you can get google adds an customice it to show lingerie, bikini and women clothing advertisement in general. I do not see why pornhub or any other porn site would not want to advertice here...

    As i said in other thread i would love to be a Mod I do log almost daily and can donate about two hours of my tima daily...
    I agree. We should get a list of sites together that might want to advertise here and I'd be happy to send out some emails to them.
    For whatever it is worth, you get my stamp of approval.

  14. Sponsored Links
  15. #58
    Administrator ThongKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,299

    Re: New Image posting rules coming soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by scott.in.dawn View Post
    I agree. We should get a list of sites together that might want to advertise here and I'd be happy to send out some emails to them.
    For whatever it is worth, you get my stamp of approval.
    I'm currently looking at adult friend finder to advertise with a they seem pretty legit or maybe chaturbate
    Check out my other thong website - ThongWatchers.com
    Get the password to the Private Member's Section by clicking HERE
    Get the password to the Celebrity Thong Videos Section by clicking HERE

  16. Sponsored Links
  17. #59
    Administrator ThongKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,299

    Re: New Image posting rules coming soon!

    Hey speciaalvoorreclame

    You have been pretty quite since I posted evidence of my earnings which you requested.

    An apology would be nice
    Check out my other thong website - ThongWatchers.com
    Get the password to the Private Member's Section by clicking HERE
    Get the password to the Celebrity Thong Videos Section by clicking HERE

  18. Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •