Thread: Raffle Competition Idea

Raffle Competition Idea

Hey guys

Not sure if this will work out but I thought it might be a fun idea.

Basically to hold a raffle where members pay in to get a ticket/s and the winning raffle tickets are picket out by random.

A member could make a video of themselves picking out the winning tickets to make it a bit more fun.

I would need some help from some of the member that post in the members section to make the content viable.

Examples of prizes could be
    - Member's underwear
    - Personal photo provide by a member, such as them holding up a picture of your user name
    - Access to private sections

Anyway just an idea. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.
    Check out my other thong website - ThongWatchers.com
    Get the password to the Private Member's Section by clicking HERE
    Get the password to the Celebrity Thong Videos Section by clicking HERE

2. Sponsored Links

Re: Raffle Competition Idea

How would people buy a ticket? Paypal? Infact, that's kinda a great question. If I wanted to donate to the site, how would I go about it? How secure and confidential is it? Do both parties get to remain anonymous?

And we would be down to offer up some panties and pictures! How could we sweeten this pot to the point where everyone would fall over themselves to get raffle tickets?

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by scott.in.dawn View Post
    How would people buy a ticket? Paypal? Infact, that's kinda a great question. If I wanted to donate to the site, how would I go about it? How secure and confidential is it? Do both parties get to remain anonymous?

And we would be down to offer up some panties and pictures! How could we sweeten this pot to the point where everyone would fall over themselves to get raffle tickets?
    Yeah the best way to buy a ticket would be through paypal. I would then assign a number to the user. Then the numbers would be picked out of a hat or something like that.

If anyone wants to donate to the site, then they can do so via Paypal which is completely secure and all information will be kept anonymous.

6. Sponsored Links

You used to have a donate button at the top of the site? Any chance you could throw that back up?

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by scott.in.dawn View Post
    You used to have a donate button at the top of the site? Any chance you could throw that back up?
    Done

10. Sponsored Links